D-NY Donald Norcross Facing Ethics Complaint For Taking 'Bribe' From Qatar

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dem Congressman Hit With Ethics Complaint For Allegedly Hiding Gift From Foreign Regime Known For Bribery
BUSTED!

A Democratic congressman is facing an ethics complaint charging that he illegally hid an all-expenses paid trip paid for by a foreign country with interests before his committee.

Rep. Donald Norcross of New Jersey took a trip funded by the government of Qatar, an oil-rich monarchy in the Middle East, in December 2018 but did not report it on annual ethics disclosures required by law of all congressmen, which are designed to prevent conflicts of interest and foreign meddling, the complaint says.

Norcross is on the House Armed Services Committee and chairs its
Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee. Qatar has major military interests.

Qatar has repeatedly been accused of bribery on the international stage, most famously in relation to the 2022 World Cup.

Connecticut Democratic Rep. Jim Himes is on the House Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence and is
chair of its Strategic Technologies and Advanced Research Subcommittee.

His office has ignored questions about his failure to disclose the trip.

It's a dimocrap.

I wouldn't expect you to remember but when the dimocrap scum Governor of Virginia got busted in Blackface.....

I said nothing would happen and he wouldn't resign. Because he's a dimocrap. I was right.

They have no morals. They only care about getting caught.

dimocrap voters don't care either. They also have no morals.

Forum List

Back