🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D-Schiff Being Censured For Insane Theatrical 'Collusion Delusion' Ukraine 'Parody'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
D-Adam Schiff has lost his mind, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has joined a number of House Representatives in sending the message that 'Enough Is Enough' by signing on to a Censure of Schiff.

Schiff, a confessed classified information leaker, is the liar who claimed to have criminal evidence against the President that even Special Counsel Mueller had not seen - until being confronted and forced to admit this was a lie.

As Schiff recently proved, when you can't produce actual evidence to support your false accusations and Sedition, just make 'schiff' up.

D-Schiff did not just make 'schiff' up, he created an entire fictional theatrical one-man show, a complete fabricated script he disgracefully read during a committee hearing, exposing the latest House attempt to Impeach the President to be a sideshow circus, another failed 'Collusion Delusion 2.0'.

Faced with growing outrage over his unprofessional, disrespectful, disgraceful theatrics and call for his Censure, Schiff began pleading his case how his 'parody' was made in jest.

It was quickly pointed out to Schiff that a House Investigative Committee in which Democrats are (falsely) accusing the President of the United States of treason and trying to Impeach him - despite the majority of Americans not supporting an Impeachment - is NOT the time or place to present a 'SNL' 'comedy skit'.

President Trump said it best by stating:

“Rep. Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words"

“The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee read a statement that was blatantly false, had no corresponding evidence nor relationship to the actual transcript of President Trump’s telephone conversation with the Ukrainian president. That is unacceptable."
- R-Andy Biggs

McCarthy announced today:

"Chairman Adam Schiff has been lying to the American people for years. Now he is so desperate to damage the president that he literally made up a false version of a phone call.

Enough is enough. I have signed a resolution to censure Schiff in the House of Representatives."

:clap:

McCarthy signs on to resolution to censure Schiff for 'parody' reading of Ukraine call

R-McCarthy is dancing to tRump's tune. What a sap.

Gee, I wonder if a Democratic House will pass a censure of Schiff. Hmmmm...

Theater for the rubes. Like those 60 fake repeals of Obamacare and then not actually repealing Obamacare when they had full power.

Last edited:
It takes a special kind of retard to not know Schiff was making a parody of Trump's collusion phone call.

Everyone who signs the fake censure is admitting they are a special kind of retard.

In actuality, they are putting on this theater because they know people like the person who started this topic are special kinds of retards.

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

Right on cue, the Trumpettes come out with the latest Trump rant to parrot.
That is your defense of Schiff's disgraceful 1-man ass-clown show Dems dare claim is a serious Impeachment investigation, reading fictional scripts instead of presenting evidence - which Schiff just proved once again they do not have?!

I almost said I don't know who is more pathetic, you or Schiff...but it is definitely Schiff.

Tip of the iceberg that will soon fall upon pencil neck....

D-Adam Schiff has lost his mind, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has joined a number of House Representatives in sending the message that 'Enough Is Enough' by signing on to a Censure of Schiff.

Schiff, a confessed classified information leaker, is the liar who claimed to have criminal evidence against the President that even Special Counsel Mueller had not seen - until being confronted and forced to admit this was a lie.

As Schiff recently proved, when you can't produce actual evidence to support your false accusations and Sedition, just make 'schiff' up.

D-Schiff did not just make 'schiff' up, he created an entire fictional theatrical one-man show, a complete fabricated script he disgracefully read during a committee hearing, exposing the latest House attempt to Impeach the President to be a sideshow circus, another failed 'Collusion Delusion 2.0'.

Faced with growing outrage over his unprofessional, disrespectful, disgraceful theatrics and call for his Censure, Schiff began pleading his case how his 'parody' was made in jest.

It was quickly pointed out to Schiff that a House Investigative Committee in which Democrats are (falsely) accusing the President of the United States of treason and trying to Impeach him - despite the majority of Americans not supporting an Impeachment - is NOT the time or place to present a 'SNL' 'comedy skit'.

President Trump said it best by stating:

“Rep. Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words"

“The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee read a statement that was blatantly false, had no corresponding evidence nor relationship to the actual transcript of President Trump’s telephone conversation with the Ukrainian president. That is unacceptable."
- R-Andy Biggs

McCarthy announced today:

"Chairman Adam Schiff has been lying to the American people for years. Now he is so desperate to damage the president that he literally made up a false version of a phone call.

Enough is enough. I have signed a resolution to censure Schiff in the House of Representatives."

:clap:

McCarthy signs on to resolution to censure Schiff for 'parody' reading of Ukraine call
Too funny! Apparently Lese-majeste is still a thing...BTW..he is not being censured...The House Minority leader is just circulating a petition..that will go nowhere..more Kabuki...

220px-Newton_Bull_farts_G3.jpg

Last edited:
True, Democrats have protected each other from INDICTMENT, so the fact that the Democratic Party Majority-controlled House will protect Schiff from a mere Censure after this despicable theatrical / Seditious 'SNL skit' is not even in question.

'Kabuki'? That is what Schiff presented before the Congressional Committee by reading a fictional account of what he wrote and the President did NOT say.

That is your defense of Schiff's disgraceful 1-man ass-clown show Dems dare claim is a serious Impeachment investigation, reading fictional scripts instead of presenting evidence - which Schiff just proved once again they do not have?!

I almost said I don't know who is more pathetic, you or Schiff...but it is definitely Schiff.
Your post reeks of desperation.

Everything you asshats are doing reeks of despair.

You people are fucked.

You people are fucked.
Lol, that's what is known as "projection" my squirming friend.

You people are fucked.
Lol, that's what is known as "projection" my squirming friend.

Yes, you silly people project everything. That's why when you get your ass handed to you it results in a meltdown.

I am enjoying watching yours

How does pointing out that Schiff is a liar, a traitor, engaging in Sedition, & is the one who is forced to write and put on his own fictional skits during his Impeachment hearings because he has no witness and no evidence make me feel of desperation, snowflake?

Projection is right....

It’s the factual nature of it that makes you feel desperate.

R-McCarthy is dancing to tRump's tune. What a sap.

Gee, I wonder if a Democratic House will pass a censure of Schiff. Hmmmm...

Theater for the rubes. Like those 60 fake repeals of Obamacare and then not actually repealing Obamacare when they had full power.

And a senate that won't do anything to Trump in a million years.

This is not about the Demos

This is about the repubs on a sinking ship and their willingness to stick by a man who tells lies after lies after lies

he doesn't even know the truth anymore. he just has the need to open his mouth and say ant

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How does pointing out that Schiff is a liar, a traitor, engaging in Sedition, & is the one who is forced to write and put on his own fictional skits during his Impeachment hearings because he has no witness and no evidence make me feel of desperation, snowflake?

Projection is right....
No, what you just did is actually more of a "denial of reality" scenario. Projection was your previous post.

It’s the factual nature of it that makes you feel desperate.
There where facts in there?

Where? I didn't see a single one.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He knows all of these witch hunts are fake and he slipped up for a moment and let the farce out.

Forum List

Back