D-Schiff Blocking Russian Transcript Release

“We understand now that Chairman Schiff is blocking the release of these transcripts,” they wrote. “This news, if accurate,
If accurate? Get back to us when you get this nailed down. Until then, given the list of shitbags who signed the letter, I suspect this is another ruse designed to agitate Trumpleheads.

BTW, the vote was to release the materials to Mueller's office.

Next.
During Schiff's FAILED House Intelligence Committee Impeachment hearings, at the end of each session, Schiff refused to allow exact transcripts of everything said during the session to be released. Instead, he and fellow Democrats wrote up their own SUMMARY of what THEY claim was said / presented. (Yeah, we already got a sample of Schiff's 'transcripts' when he authored his own fake transcript of the discussion between the President and Ukraine PM and tried to criminally submit it as evidence during the hearings...). The actual transcripts were placed on some hard-to-download/open govt page, as Schiff attempted to force Americans to rely on HIS account of what happened each day.

As I said, this - Schiff's blocking of documents, as he did during the Impeachment hearings - should not even be a factor right nw as Schiff should be in PRISON right now.
I know it's difficult for you, but try not to be such a flame baiting dickhead. The reason for initially withholding the depositions was announced by Schiff and is routine in such instances.

House Democrats release final transcripts from impeachment depositions
..................................................................................................................................
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said in a letter Wednesday that interview transcripts from closed-door impeachment inquiry depositions will be made public when they do not "jeopardize investigative equities."

The Dear Colleague letter is designed to counter arguments from Republicans in both the White House and Congress that Democrats are conducting an invalid investigation, since their witness interviews are being held behind closed doors, outside the eyes of the public and lawmakers who don't sit on the three committees leading the investigations.

"At a time that it will not jeopardize investigative equities, we will make the interview transcripts public, subject to any necessary redactions for classified or sensitive information," Schiff wrote.
"We also anticipate that at an appropriate point in the investigation, we will be taking witness testimony in public, so that the full Congress and the American people can hear their testimony firsthand," he added.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said in a letter Wednesday that interview transcripts from closed-door impeachment inquiry depositions will be made public when they do not "jeopardize investigative equities."

Yeah, and every night Schiff and his cohorts posted their own SUMMARY of what happened during each session while delaying / refusing to release the actual transcripts in a timely manner.

As I said, this DOB is a proven liar who openly committed Sedition by claiming he had direct evidence of crimes committed by the President, evidence that never existed. He lied about what went on during the sessions, he lied about having evidence, he lied about the whistle blower, he lied about what the Whistle Blower law said, he authored fake evidence and attempted to submit it as evidence against the president...

In the end he presented a case for impeachment based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses.

Yeah, and every night Schiff and his cohorts posted their own SUMMARY of what happened during each session while delaying / refusing to release the actual transcripts in a timely manner.
You got caught writing a bullshit thread. Now you're just making it worse.

"direct evidence’ of collusion,”? What is this Collusion crap. I have never found the"collusion" statute.
How President Trump's Defense Went From 'No Collusion' With Russia to 'Collusion Is Not a Crime'

The article you linked is 2 years old. As you know, the 'Illegal Collusion' narrative created by the Obama administration / FBI based on Russian Intelligence Service Counter-Intelligence propaganda was debunked, and the FBI is currently appropriately being publicly raked over the coals for their criminal part in it.
Good luck using it to direct attention from miss-handling the pandemic.
Those blue state/city politicians really ph uked up!

Did not know he was a civil rights champion until you told me. What is a "porch monkey?"

Ask pretend-gook DrippingShit....he's an expert on "racism"......:blsmile:

You got caught writing a bullshit thread. Now you're just making it worse.
Nice try. I didn't write the article the thread is based on. I also just pointed out the facts that you hate so much.....

...Tell us, why hasn't the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee 'found the time' to release transcripts / documents yet that were cleared for release back in SEPTEMBER 2018?

"direct evidence’ of collusion,”? What is this Collusion crap. I have never found the"collusion" statute.
How President Trump's Defense Went From 'No Collusion' With Russia to 'Collusion Is Not a Crime'

The article you linked is 2 years old. As you know, the 'Illegal Collusion' narrative created by the Obama administration / FBI based on Russian Intelligence Service Counter-Intelligence propaganda was debunked, and the FBI is currently appropriately being publicly raked over the coals for their criminal part in it.
Sometimes as bad as Red national leaders. Some are well intentioned, but still screw up and make mistakes in a new situation. Some like Trump make little pretense of country before politics or personal goals and just do what they want in their own interests, no matter what their advisors or experts tell them. Seems kind of sociopathic, but I do not know how else to describe it.

Sometimes as bad as Red national leaders. Some are well intentioned, but still screw up and make mistakes in a new situation. Some like Trump make little pretense of country before politics or personal goals and just do what they want in their own interests, no matter what their advisors or experts tell them. Seems kind of sociopathic in nature, but I do not know how else to describe it and not certain I am using the word correctly.

Sometimes as bad as Red national leaders. Some are well intentioned, but still screw up and make mistakes in a new situation. Some like Trump make little pretense of country before politics or personal goals and just do what they want in their own interests, no matter what their advisors or experts tell them. Seems kind of sociopathic, but I do not know how else to describe it.

Sometimes as bad as Red national leaders. Some are well intentioned, but still screw up and make mistakes in a new situation. Some like Trump make little pretense of country before politics or personal goals and just do what they want in their own interests, no matter what their advisors or experts tell them. Seems kind of sociopathic in nature, but I do not know how else to describe it and not certain I am using the word correctly.
So WHY hasn't Schiff 'found the time' to release transcripts that were approved for release in SEPTEMBEER 2018?

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has informed D-Schiff he is cleared to release the transcripts from the House Intelligence Committee's Russia Probe.

This is the 2nd (SECOND) time Schiff has been told he could release these transcripts. The 1st time he was approved to do so was 2 (TWO) YEARS ago, in SEPTEMBER 2018.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Grenell did not just give D-Adam Schiff the 'green light' to release the documents, he CALLED SCHIFF OUT, challenging Schiff to keep his promise to release these documents - 53 transcripts consisting of approx. 6,000 pages.

“In the interests of transparency and accountability, I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your Committee’s unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to all Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible,” Grenell wrote, while adding that he was “willing” to release the transcripts directly from ODNI “as to ensure we comply with the unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts.”

So what is Schiff's excuse for not relasing these document going to be NOW?

Here is how to handle the criminal Schiff:

Grennell to Schiff:

"I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your committee's unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible," Grenell said. Just in case Schiff is still not interested, Grenell added, "I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, as to ensure we comply with the unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts."

Intel boss gives Schiff green light to release secret Russia interview docs sought by Republicans
'YOUR MOVE, ADAM'

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell tells House Intel Committee Chairman D-Adam Schiff, "It's been almost 2 years, and you have sworn you would release the Transcripts.....Well, RELEASE THEM ALREADY, BIT@H!"

give it a rest sleezy - you yammered constantly about those FAKE Russian reports when our intelligence committee's were reporting them -

give it a rest sleezy - you yammered constantly about those FAKE Russian reports when our intelligence committee's were reporting them -

Awwwwww....did Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell calling out D-Adam Schiff for lying constantly for years while blocking the release of REAL transcripts (not ones HE authored) he has repeatedly vowed to release make you wittle puss hurt / trigger you?

you see this? this is the world's smallest violin playing just for ...

:p

Awwwwww....did Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell calling out D-Adam Schiff for lying constantly for years while blocking the release of REAL transcripts (not ones HE authored) he has repeatedly vowed to release make you wittle puss hurt / trigger you?

View attachment 332746

:p

when the feds busted the russians and obama sent them packing you were spewing crap out both ends -

As I said yesterday, your thread is a pile of bullshit. Flogging the subject doesn't change a thing.

A House Intelligence Committee spokesman told Fox News Wednesday that the panel received Grenell's letter on Tuesday. (IOW, Schiff's committee has had all of one day since it was told the DNI's review has been completed.............dipshit.)

"After more than a year of unnecessary delay, the ODNI has finally concluded its protracted classification review of the Committee’s transcripts, and it also appears the White House has now abandoned its improper insistence on reviewing key transcripts, which the Committee appropriately rejected," the spokesman said.

“We are now reviewing the proposed redactions from ODNI based on classification, law enforcement sensitivity or items ODNI requests be for official use only," the spokesman continued. "Given the overtly political role now played by the acting DNI, including the leak of his letter, this committee and the public can have little confidence that his determinations are made on the merits."

The spokesman added: "This process had already taken far too long, most notably because the ODNI improperly held up the declassification review and release of several transcripts at the request of the White House."

The spokesman also said that the committee's review of ODNI's "newly proposed redactions" would be "as expeditious as possible given the constraints of the pandemic."

Intel boss gives Schiff green light to release secret Russia interview docs sought by Republicans
'YOUR MOVE, ADAM'

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell tells House Intel Committee Chairman D-Adam Schiff, "It's been almost 2 years, and you have sworn you would release the Transcripts.....Well, RELEASE THEM ALREADY, BIT@H!"
Well this is Trumps 4th director or acting director (the most since the post was created) Bush had two in 8 years, Obama had three in 8 years, now trump has had four in 3 years, good republicans every one. So much for "we are going to have the best people", typical of his slipshod management style and making the post and whoever he puts in it all but meaningless. Pretty sure the Representative from the state of California doesn't answer to him. Why don't you lobby the people of the state of California, as they are actually in his rating chain?

when the feds busted the russians and obama sent them packing you were spewing crap out both ends -

Ok, I'll bite - in what f*ing alternate universe did THIS fantasy happen, snowflake?

EVIDENCE shows then FBI-Director Mueller HID evidence of Russians engaging in blackmail, extortion, bribery, and intimidation at the same time the Russians were trying to get Nuclear Agency officials and politicians to support the sale of US Uranium to a company outside the US and get the uranium shipped out pof the country...which happened and the uranium ended up in Russian hands not long after it was shipped to Europe. You should ask Hillary and former US AG Eric Holder about that - evidence shows they knew about it as they sat on the board that voted to approve it yet said nothing to the board about it.

Evidence shows Barry was caught leaning over when he thought the microphones had been turned off telling Putin Puppet Medvedev to tell his master that he (Obama) would be 'more flexible' after his re-election.

2 years later Barry and Hillary gave Putin uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking, counter-Intel Ops, and 'interference' in the US .. and Barry was given permission from Putin to commit a U.N.-defined International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation (Syria) in the midst of a civil war without being asked or given permission to do so by the invaded country.
-- The Nobel Peace Prize Winner walked out of the WH at the end of his 2nd term leaving US military troops still in Syria fighting HIS war....

EXCLUSIVE: House GOP says Schiff barring release of Russia transcripts
DOC BLOCKER
EXCLUSIVE: House GOP says Schiff barring release of Russia transcripts

Republicans on the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees are accusing House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff of "blocking" Russia probe transcripts and are demanding access to the materials.

A letter penned by House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and signed by nearly two dozen House Republicans, is calling for access to interview transcripts and other material obtained during the House Intelligence Committee’s Russia probe.

"The letter, directed to Schiff, D-Calif., and committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., referenced the panel’s investigation into “Russian active measures to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether individuals associated with the presidential campaigns worked with Russia,” which began in January 2017.

The committee “after interviewing 73 individuals and reviewing over 300,000 documents” issued a report in 2018 revealing that “the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia,” it states. It adds that the committee voted in September 2018 to release “53 transcripts.

THAT IS A YEAR AND A HALF AGO, AND SCHIFF STILL REFUSES TO RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS!

“We understand now that Chairman Schiff is blocking the release of these transcripts,” they wrote. “This news, if accurate, is disturbing—especially in light of Chairman Schiff’s cries in 2019 for transparency regarding allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.”

“For nearly four years, prominent Democrat politicians ad commentators alleged that President Trump colluded with Russia, with Chairman Schiff going so far as to say that he had
‘direct evidence’ of collusion,” they wrote. “Now that these allegations have been disproven by several investigations, the American people deserve to have transparency about why public figures such as Chairman Schiff continue to promote such wild accusations.”

The LAST thing this traitor wants is to spend any more time on the Democrats' failed coup attempts based on the debunked 'Russian Collusion' narrative, one he facilitated by lying to Congress and the American people by falsely claiming he had 'direct evidence'...which turned out to be a LIE!

This criminal asshole should be in prison right now, and for the last year and a half he has been refusing to release the Transcripts - which confirms Trump's innocence and his own guilt. While refusing to release the documents (much like criminal FBI Director Wray has been doing), Schiff is DESPERATE to launch another coup attempt in the name of 'COID-19 Relief Oversight' to prevent the Republicans and Americans being reminded of his treasonous Obstruction, Perjury, and more in the House's last failed coup attempt.

Schiff is showing the same level of 'transparency' Obama swore he would have as he walked into the WH.

Hiding documents files is a shared hobby, I guess, of Schiff, Biden, and Hillary....

But, but, but I thought the Dims wanted transparency? :lol:

Shifty IS the "whistle blower" and he's looking at multiple counts of perjury. My bet is he holds out until after November 3rd if he can. When Trump is reelected, and the GOP retakes the House, he's fucked.

Forum List

Back