Nothing A Democrat Says Can Be Trusted

How many hours did the Commander in Chief watch as his supporter invaded the Capitol, hunter for Vice President Pence and the Speaker of the House Pelosi. When did he issue commands to the DCNG? What actions did he take after his riotous mob invaded the Peoples House?

Loudermilk? The tour guide for domestic terrorist?

Like most all ardent MAGA loyalist, ya just can't trust him.

Ladies, remember to vote them out all down the ballot.
J6 is a libtard operation

Of course it hasn't been consistent.
"Only the gullible trust political parties." implies equivalence.

As I proved, they are not equivalent.

What are the approximate per centages of your voting history for each of the two parties?

Overall, my voting history leans Republican, probably around 2-to-1. It would be much better Republican-wise if Republicans in our state legislature weren't practitioners of the nanny-state just as much as the Democrats.

On the federal level Ronald Reagan's voodoo economics and the neo-cons reduced that percentage as I went with none-of-the above selections during Reagan's, George W Bush's, and McCain's presidential bids.

I really don't care for the Democrats social and economic agenda. My last favorable opinion of the Democrats was back in the days of Bill Clinton and the 103rd congress. With the Democrats holding majority of both houses of congress they passed the 1993 Deficit Reduction Act. I give George HW Bush a lot of credit for rallying enough Republicans to get in through Congress. I see it as the last time that either party took serious interest in being fiscally responsible. All of our 21st century presidents have treated this matter shamefully.

Overall, my voting history leans Republican, probably around 2-to-1. It would be much better Republican-wise if Republicans in our state legislature weren't practitioners of the nanny-state just as much as the Democrats.

On the federal level Ronald Reagan's voodoo economics and the neo-cons reduced that percentage as I went with none-of-the above selections during Reagan's, George W Bush's, and McCain's presidential bids.

I really don't care for the Democrats social and economic agenda. My last favorable opinion of the Democrats was back in the days of Bill Clinton and the 103rd congress. With the Democrats holding majority of both houses of congress they passed the 1993 Deficit Reduction Act. I give George HW Bush a lot of credit for rallying enough Republicans to get in through Congress. I see it as the last time that either party took serious interest in being fiscally responsible. All of our 21st century presidents have treated this matter shamefully.
You didn't have to reveal that, but I appreciate it.

Forum List

Back