🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dad Temporarily Stops Daughter’s Wedding For Selfless Act

Sadly, the OP felt they need to inject politics into an otherwise touching story.
The fact that that is all you saw says something about you.

It wasn't all I saw as I said the story was 'touching' despite Stephanie's odd attempt to bring PP into the mix. Also, please do not act so haughty b/c your first comment in this thread has nothing to do with the story either.
Stephanie wastes not opportunity to celebrate life. If you support murdering the unborn and feel uncomfortable every time we highlight why human life is precious, then that's your problem.

Stop killing people, Leftists!

It will be funny when it turns out these people support PP.

Sadly, the OP felt they need to inject politics into an otherwise touching story.

It wasn't all I saw as I said the story was 'touching' despite Stephanie's odd attempt to bring PP into the mix. Also, please do not act so haughty b/c your first comment in this thread has nothing to do with the story either.
Stephanie wastes not opportunity to celebrate life. If you support murdering the unborn and feel uncomfortable every time we highlight why human life is precious, then that's your problem.

I am pro-life so you're barking up the wrong tree. Oh, and Stephanie wastes no opportunity to inject politics into everything, even stories that do not call for it...like this one. Blind partisan hacks have that tendency.

I am pro-life so you're barking up the wrong tree. Oh, and Stephanie wastes no opportunity to inject politics into everything, even stories that do not call for it...like this one. Blind partisan hacks have that tendency.

If you were pro life, you would have gotten her point.

Clearly you aren't.

they can live in their miserable lives... they won't ever bring me down to their level

Clearly you aren't.

I really don't give a shit if you believe me or not.

Clearly you aren't.

I don't. You prove yourself a liar. That's the thing about the internet, you can lie all you want, but you can also expose yourself for what you really are. The mention of PP made you uncomfortable for a reason. This doesn't happen to real pro lifers who stress the sanctity of human life at every opportunity. Thousands of children will never know the bliss of their wedding day because they're snuffed out of existence with the blessing of society. The alarm should be sounded loud and often that we have within our midst a silent holocaust. This is what real pro lifers believe.

Clearly you aren't.

I don't. You prove yourself a liar. That's the thing about the internet, you can lie all you want, but you can also expose yourself for what you really are. The mention of PP made you uncomfortable for a reason. This doesn't happen to real pro lifers who stress the sanctity of human life at every opportunity. Thousands of children will never know the bliss of their wedding day because they're snuffed out of existence with the blessing of society. The alarm should be sounded loud and often that we have within our midst a silent holocaust. This is what real pro lifers believe.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I don't give a shit if you believe me or not? That statement still applies. If you want to turn this story into a political football than have it but know that in doing so you make the rest of us pro-life people look daft. All the best.

let them have it. it's what they need to make themselves feel all big and good

I'll put it in the CDZ zone

out of this one with all the ugly people in it

How can anyone take issue with what that man chose to do? To me, what that man did was set the kind of example for his daughter that any parent should set for their children. He knew that he had not done the job in raising his daughter alone and so he made sure that the person who helped him out was not forgotten about.

God bless you and the whole family always!!!

Holly

How can anyone take issue with what that man chose to do? To me, what that man did was set the kind of example for his daughter that any parent should set for their children. He knew that he had not done the job in raising his daughter alone and so he made sure that the person who helped him out was not forgotten about.

Holly

that's what I was thinking when I posted it. but some on this board has no joy in their lives. so it's where's it at.

let them have it. it's what they need to make themselves feel all big and good

I'll put it in the CDZ zone

out of this one with all the ugly people in it
Leave it to you to flee to the PC zone. This should have never been put in politics.

Holly

Correct but the point is what is this got to do with PP?

There are asians, blacks, whites, hispanic women that seek help or treatment at PP. Are all of those women belong to the left? Are there no women from the right do not use PP?

Holly
Correct but the point is what is this got to do with PP?
What does PP stand for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back