Dalai Lama: 'Europe Belongs to Europeans,' Refugees 'Should Rebuild Their Own Country'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
screen_shot_2018-09-14_at_11.48.32_am.png

The European media especially is aroar over this. How could an exiled religious leader make such an inhumane comment? Unbelievable.

It makes no difference that he’s right on the spot. These mostly able-bodied males should be in their own countries working to restore and rebuild. Not cowering in foreign lands suck up the social welfare from those rightly entitled to it.

The Dalai Lama made his remarks on Sept. 12 in Malmo, Sweden, which has a large immigrant population, reported the AFP. Malmo also has a major crime problem, largely due to the massive influx of immigrants from Middle Eastern and African countries. Malmo has been called the "rape capital of Europe."

Speaking to the crowd, the Dalai Lama said of refugees, "Receive them, help them, educate them ... but ultimately they should develop their own country."

"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans," he said, reported the AFP.

screen_shot_2018-09-14_at_11.59.59_am.png

More @ Dalai Lama: 'Europe Belongs to Europeans,' Refugees 'Should Rebuild Their Own Country'

So I take it you are all for rape? You, your daughters being raped, my daughters being raped? Are you nuts?
Oh, will you calm down? The oldest bigot boogeyman in the book. Where are all your threads talking about teaching our American boys that No means No? Supporting the MeToo movement?
Rape is as old as penises and as widespread, unfortunately. You don't give two shits about rape. You only care about smearing Muslims.

"Receive them, help them, educate them ... but ultimately they should develop their own country."
As usual, taking someone's words and twisting them around to fit an agenda.
Receive them, help them, educate them, does not sound to me like lock them out.

Dalai Lama left Tibet voluntarily, as did the refugees in Europe.

Everyone could have stayed in their countries & fought for their home lands.

They did not.

"Receive them, help them, educate them ... but ultimately they should develop their own country."

They did not.
Imagine that. Folks who chose to save their families instead

They did not.

When war came to America did everyone run off, like a bunch of cowards, to some other nation?

They did not.

When war came to America did everyone run off, like a bunch of cowards, to some other nation?
I see. So there should be no refugee problem, in your mind. The UN has determined that the planet is currently seeing the largest immigration crisis, worldwide, in history. People who are starving, people who are physically endangered, people who are being threatened for their religion or race or political beliefs are fleeing for safety. It is causing political instability and economic problems everywhere.

Maybe finding ways to mitigate the problems they are fleeing from would be a better approach than simply damning them as cowards, which is both unrealistic and unfair.

They did not.

I see. So there should be no refugee problem, in your mind. The UN has determined that the planet is currently seeing the largest immigration crisis, worldwide, in history. People who are starving, people who are physically endangered, people who are being threatened for their religion or race or political beliefs are fleeing for safety. It is causing political instability and economic problems everywhere.

Maybe finding ways to mitigate the problems they are fleeing from would be a better approach than simply damning them as cowards, which is both unrealistic and unfair.

War is the problem. People need to say & fight, if they want freedom. Of course, staying & fighting is not a guarantee of freedom but life holds no guarantees to any people. Some people stay & they fight. Others? They run.

They did not.

Get your facts straight. The Dalai Lama FLED Tiber when the Chinese invaded. He is still on their Most Wanted List.

War is the problem. People need to say & fight, if they want freedom. Of course, staying & fighting is not a guarantee of freedom but life holds no guarantees to any people. Some people stay & they fight. Others? They run.
`
When Hitler rose to power and war threatened Europe, Albert Einstein, et al, left for America.
`

They did not.

Get your facts straight. The Dalai Lama FLED Tiber when the Chinese invaded. He is still on their Most Wanted List.

They did not.

Dalai Lama left Tibet voluntarily. He could have stayed and fought like others; he did not. Yes, he fled & he did so of his own free will. My facts are straight; now STFU.

`
When Hitler rose to power and war threatened Europe, Albert Einstein, et al, left for America.
`

Some will stay and fight; others will leave.

The ones that stay & fight will typically be the poor.

The ones that flee will typically have the means to flee; Einstein was not considered to be poor.

They did not.

2008fall_child-soldiers_1280x720_2.jpg

58ab468a25000017600ba335.jpeg

female-terror-705741.jpg

They did not.

2008fall_child-soldiers_1280x720_2.jpg

58ab468a25000017600ba335.jpeg

female-terror-705741.jpg

When war comes back to America, and it will, are you going to tell your kids to flee to Canada?
Are you gonna run away too, or will you stay, and fight?

They did not.

I really like that old guy.

Forum List

Back