Damning indictment of obama's presidency

Wait, the repubs vote against a bill that has 90% support from the American Republic. A Bill that was written by a Repub and a Dem. A bill that was written by two members with an A rating with the NRA. The republicans voted AGAINST that bill and that is the fault of...Obama?

Dems could have done it if they all voted for it.

But they didn't.

Nope. The 41 Republicans voting against it could still have blocked the amendment from being added.

You've spent too much time in rderps threads. Better put your tinfoil hat back on your stupidity is starting to show. All "90%" of it :eusa_silenced:

Oh, it landed on "go personal". Cool, anything you can do to save face, gotta give it a try I guess.

Good Job Gramps! Keep up the willful ignorance!

It didn't land anywhere. I gave you a full response in the first post. The rest is jibberish because you chose to dismiss my answer. Don't like the game, stop playing it.

Oh, the "Pretend you already addressed the subject" excuse. Your wheel of excuses has it all and you're using all of them.

First it didn't happen, then it did but you don't like it, then you don't like me...All this because you allowed yourself to speak on something you know nothing about. Don't worry, you cant know everything bud.

Oh, it landed on "go personal". Cool, anything you can do to save face, gotta give it a try I guess.

Good Job Gramps! Keep up the willful ignorance!

It didn't land anywhere. I gave you a full response in the first post. The rest is jibberish because you chose to dismiss my answer. Don't like the game, stop playing it.

Oh, the "Pretend you already addressed the subject" excuse. Your wheel of excuses has it all and you're using all of them.

First it didn't happen, then it did but you don't like it, then you don't like me...All this because you allowed yourself to speak on something you know nothing about. Don't worry, you cant know everything bud.

Let's be clear. The only reason I dislike you is because you are one of thoseshallow Iindividuals that get hung up on race.

Wait, the repubs vote against a bill that has 90% support from the American Republic. A Bill that was written by a Repub and a Dem. A bill that was written by two members with an A rating with the NRA. The republicans voted AGAINST that bill and that is the fault of...Obama?

But they didn't.

Nope. The 41 Republicans voting against it could still have blocked the amendment from being added.

The Republicans did NOT filibuster this bill. The Dems passed a special rule requiring 60 votes for passage so that it would fail with 54 votes. Wake up!

But they didn't.

The Republicans did NOT filibuster this bill. The Dems passed a special rule requiring 60 votes for passage so that it would fail with 54 votes. Wake up!

Nuh-uhhhh. I saw Mr. Smith himself philly-busterin his Ass off....

Did I say filibuster? What bill?

Forum List

Back