Damning indictment of obama's presidency

Because there never was 90% support for this bill. Your assertion is as bogus as the op. Both of you a playing a numbers game

Over 90 percent of Americans support gun background checks: poll | Reuters

Now, how stupid do you feel?

Here's your chance to use your skills at fiction writing. Make up a new excus...uh reason why 90% never happened.

Liberals? Liberal Media? Make it juicy.

Only 4% of American think gun control is an imporant problem

Stfu hack

LOL! That means my link never happened even tho it did?

I guess once proven wrong, you gotta change the subject somehow

Over 90 percent of Americans support gun background checks: poll | Reuters

Now, how stupid do you feel?

Here's your chance to use your skills at fiction writing. Make up a new excus...uh reason why 90% never happened.

Liberals? Liberal Media? Make it juicy.

Only 4% of American think gun control is an imporant problem

Stfu hack

You're so damn stupid. If you believe the 90% figure then the premise of this thread is true.

Obama's fault that Rs and four Ds voted against violence and safety in the US?

What a really stupid thing to say.

Massive Epic FAIL.

You're so damn stupid. If you believe the 90% figure then the premise of this thread is true.

Wait, first it didn't happen, now it did...you just don't believe it. Spin the wheel of denial again for a better excuse since the first two didn't work

He is a failed presidebt.

Barack Obama can't pass gun control despite 90 per cent support. Truly, he is a lame-duck president ? Telegraph Blogs

Barack Obama is a lame duck president. Nobody listens to what he says anymore, nobody is interested in winning his approval and nobody much cares if he thinks they have “let the country down”. This is typical for a second-term president who has lost all their leverage because they’re no longer running for office and everybody is patiently waiting for the day when he quits the White House. But Obama's difficult personality has doubled the size of the challenge. Gloating in victory, adolescent in defeat – the Prez doesn’t make it easy to work with him. Why should conservative senators give him a legislative victory after he has spent four years painting them as knuckle-dragging rednecks who hate women and the poor?
Whatever your position on gun control, yesterday’s events are a damning indictment of Obama’s presidency – a flash of style, lots of soaring rhetoric and, when the votes are actually counted, little show for any of it. America has four more years of this lame-duck president telling them that it has let him down. If only he could tear up the Constitution and rule by diktat he might save himself a little disappointment. Alas, American democracy is a stickler for rules.

That wasn't American democracy at work, that was money changing hands. The NRA is a lobby, toots. Not a non-profit. The senators who voted no yesterday have been amply paid off.

BINGO.

The National Rifle Association spent between $1.5 million and $2.7 million on federal-level lobbying efforts between 2001 and 2010, and an additional $7.2 million supporting candidates during the 2010 election, according to Policymic. Gun manufacturers themselves have contributed up to $38.9 million to the NRA since 2005.

15 Things The Gun Industry Doesn't Want You To Know

Before the whining starts from rw's who don't like HuffPo, note that every single factoid is backed by references. Needless to say, REFERENCED FACTS to the contrary are always welcome. ;)

Legislation with teeth against violent offenders and further protection of the law abiding would pass.

Not as long as Obama is president.

Even if the NRA didn't buy those votes, the Rs would have voted against it because Obama is president.

The last thing the Rs care about is the US. All that matters to them is that nothing gets done. They sit on their entitled butts and laugh at the rw voter.

He is a failed presidebt.

Barack Obama can't pass gun control despite 90 per cent support. Truly, he is a lame-duck president ? Telegraph Blogs

Barack Obama is a lame duck president. Nobody listens to what he says anymore, nobody is interested in winning his approval and nobody much cares if he thinks they have “let the country down”. This is typical for a second-term president who has lost all their leverage because they’re no longer running for office and everybody is patiently waiting for the day when he quits the White House. But Obama's difficult personality has doubled the size of the challenge. Gloating in victory, adolescent in defeat – the Prez doesn’t make it easy to work with him. Why should conservative senators give him a legislative victory after he has spent four years painting them as knuckle-dragging rednecks who hate women and the poor?
Whatever your position on gun control, yesterday’s events are a damning indictment of Obama’s presidency – a flash of style, lots of soaring rhetoric and, when the votes are actually counted, little show for any of it. America has four more years of this lame-duck president telling them that it has let him down. If only he could tear up the Constitution and rule by diktat he might save himself a little disappointment. Alas, American democracy is a stickler for rules.

Worldwide our president is known as a child - "Gloating in victory, adolescent in defeat – the Prez doesn’t make it easy to work with him."

Embarassing and sad.

Ya think? Lol

Did the wheel of excuses stop yet? Seems like it landed on "vague suggestions"

You've spent too much time in rderps threads. Better put your tinfoil hat back on your stupidity is starting to show. All "90%" of it :eusa_silenced:

Oh, it landed on "go personal". Cool, anything you can do to save face, gotta give it a try I guess.

Good Job Gramps! Keep up the willful ignorance!

Did the wheel of excuses stop yet? Seems like it landed on "vague suggestions"

You've spent too much time in rderps threads. Better put your tinfoil hat back on your stupidity is starting to show. All "90%" of it :eusa_silenced:

Oh, it landed on "go personal". Cool, anything you can do to save face, gotta give it a try I guess.

Good Job Gramps! Keep up the willful ignorance!

It didn't land anywhere. I gave you a full response in the first post. The rest is jibberish because you chose to dismiss my answer. Don't like the game, stop playing it.

Forum List

Back