Dana Bash will interview Kamala tonight.

Grumpyolman

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
Will she be asked any hardball questions?
Will Walz interrupt if she starts dishing out the word salad?
Will she deny her leftist progressive politics?
Do you think CNN gave them the questions beforehand?
It WILL be edited from everything I've heard.
Should be interesting !

Its being feverishly edited right now... They are taking out her and Walz's fuck ups.... if its obviously edited just turn it off...

1724957477863.png

If it were an honest and ethical assignment by Dana Bash and nothing was edited out, it would be worth America watching. But if they are going to F around and delete all her "stupid comments" then America is being hoodwinked by the Liberal Media...:stir:

Dana Bash will interview Kamala tonight.​

Who gives a flying crap? Screw Bash. Screw CNN, I don't even get it. And it will be a pre-taped interview of Harris AND Walz, then it will be re-shot with multiple takes, edited and produced to get the best look and best answers before shown to the public, making it WORTHLESS.

Will she be asked any hardball questions?
Get serious.

Will Walz interrupt if she starts dishing out the word salad?
Why bother? They will just reshoot the question.

Will she deny her leftist progressive politics?
Naturally.

Do you think CNN gave them the questions beforehand?
Bet your life on it. It is nothing but a show interview performance.

But then again, we viewers are going to KNOW if suddenly they "clip and edit" everything because Kamwhore is incapable of creating two sentences that make any sense. :sigh2:

Sad watching what pathetic losers the Republican Party has become….

Everything is fixed
Everyone is against you
Don’t like the facts, create your own
Conspiracy Theories are now science

Its being feverishly edited right now... They are taking out her and Walz's fuck ups.... if its obviously edited just turn it off...
So it is being AIRED tonight. But they already shot it. I bet CNN has their hands full trying to put together enough material that makes the pair not look like total idiots. I will catch the post-performance analysis.

Dana Bash told JD Vance that the media "never lies" during his interview.
Damn, I almost fell off my chair laughing at that one! 🤣

So it is being AIRED tonight. But they already shot it. I bet CNN has their hands full trying to put together enough material that makes the pair not look like total idiots. I will catch the post-performance analysis.
I hear its being edited as we speak...

Sad watching what pathetic losers the Republican Party has become….

Everything is fixed
Everyone is against you
Don’t like the facts, create your own
Conspiracy Theories are now science
Well, since you likely have viewed the MANY "Kamala screw up videos" then you KNOW she not capable of constructing a string of sentences that make any sense.

Here's my question for Kammy:

"When you were 29 years old, a 60 year old man gave you a job that amounted to you being paid $400, 000 in taxpayer money.
You were also sleeping with him.
Kamala, do you think that may have advanced your political career?

They ask Trump garbage like that every day.
Can she handle it?

Forum List

Back