dang illegals -

they've slowed down ....

The estimated number of undocumented immigrants living in the USA reached a 12-year low in 2016, continuing a decade-long decline in which that population fell from a high of 12.2 million in 2007 to 10.7 million in 2016, according to a report released Tuesday.

Border Crossings Have Been Declining for Years, Despite Claims of a ‘Crisis of Illegal Immigration’

AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL.

They should go right to your house YOU must understand this. I have been off boards to find out where those supporting illegal immigration and where you live. You will now receive them. You want them you got them.

they've slowed down ....

The estimated number of undocumented immigrants living in the USA reached a 12-year low in 2016, continuing a decade-long decline in which that population fell from a high of 12.2 million in 2007 to 10.7 million in 2016, according to a report released Tuesday.

Border Crossings Have Been Declining for Years, Despite Claims of a ‘Crisis of Illegal Immigration’

They should go right to your house YOU must understand this. I have been off boards to find out where those supporting illegal immigration and where you live. You will now receive them. You want them you got them.
We have quite a few illegal immigrants in my town. I know because my faith-based non-profit has helped feed and clothe them.

So what were you saying?

Can U say politically manufactured crisis????

media-sheep-investwithalex.jpg

they've slowed down ....

We have quite a few illegal immigrants in my town. I know because my faith-based non-profit has helped feed and clothe them.

So what were you saying?

I bet you do. You are the holier than thou. YOU are willing to step over the bodies of homeless vets to signal that you CARE ABOUT SOME SHITS FROM ARGENTINA.

You are who I hate on so many levels.

You and your group are virtue pigs. Fuck you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Why dont these lefties care about soldiers why do they care more about those from foreign countries?

they've slowed down ....

So what were you saying?

I bet you do. You are the holier than thou. YOU are willing to step over the bodies of homeless vets to signal that you CARE ABOUT SOME SHITS FROM ARGENTINA.

You and your group are virtue pigs. Fuck you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I am a retired veteran, you stupid fuck. I can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. I help the homeless vets, widows, orphans, Mexican immigrants, Russian immigrants, recoving addicts and alcoholics, victims of house fires, victims of all manner of crimes, you name it, in my town. Anyone with a legitimate need.

Try again, dipshit.

Can U say politically manufactured crisis????

media-sheep-investwithalex.jpg
Yep, liberals are the sheep of the world....

Speaking of sheep...

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

they've slowed down ....

So what were you saying?

I am a retired veteran, you stupid fuck. I can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. I help the homeless vets, widows, orphans, Mexican immigrants, Russian immigrants, recoving addicts and alcoholics, victims of house fires, victims of all manner of crimes, you name it, in my town. Anyone with a legitimate need.

Try again, dipshit.

Another one who didn't get the memo........we're supposed to light 'em all on fire these days.....Trump sez so.......man there's just no saving you g5000.....~S~

they've slowed down ....

So what were you saying?

Try again, dipshit.

Another one who didn't get the memo........we're supposed to light 'em all on fire these days.....Trump sez so.......man there's just no saving you g5000.....~S~
What is the matter Spark, didnt like it when I showed the liberal lamestream media telling everyone about their agenda? Doesn't work to well for you?

they've slowed down ....

Haha...such fucking bullshit. Nothing but damage control as the vise tightens down on the nuts of wetbacks and filthy Leftards.
I’m in two wetback meccas often and have been for years...LA and the Inland Empire.
I’ve watched the wetback population multiply like a hamster farm would. There are atleast 12 million of the human cockroaches in southern Mexifornia alone.
I think Yale has it under estimated at greater than 20 million.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

they've slowed down ....

So what were you saying?

Try again, dipshit.

What?

So your a crisis counselor like Billy?

images (13).jpeg

they've slowed down ....

So what were you saying?

Try again, dipshit.
So you are a saint G5000?

Why dont these lefties care about soldiers why do they care more about those from foreign countries?
WHy don't YOU have anything to say about the VA not making payments that they are supposed to...to Vets because of a computer glitch?

they've slowed down ....

So Siete

I live in Texas, they dont bother my every day life in the least.

YOU LIVE IN CANADA - STFU.

Forum List

Back