Dangerous Talk: Maybe the country needs Trump to show 'authoritarian power'

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Maine Gov. Paul LePage: Maybe the country needs Trump to show 'authoritarian power' - CNNPolitics.com

Maine Gov. Paul LePage stood by Donald Trump in a radio interview on Tuesday, saying that the United States might need someone like the GOP nominee to show "authoritarian power," and dismissing concerns over an audiotape leaked last week that showed Trump describing how he forces himself upon women.

"Sometimes, I wonder that our Constitution is not only broken, but we need a Donald Trump to show some authoritarian power in our country and bring back the rule of law because we've had eight years of a president, he's an autocrat, he just does it on his own, he ignores Congress and every single day, we're slipping into anarchy," LePage said on Maine radio station WVOM.

Here we go....Slowly they've been walking you past obvious lies, telling you to ignore everyone and everything that doesnt say Trump is awesome. They've told you that everyone is against you. Your life sucks. Only 1 person can save you. The King...Trump....Needs to flex his Authoritarian power for YOU!

Both the gov and Trump are retarded.

DJT would use authoritarian power if elected.

This guy in Maine was elected because a bunch of people voted 3rd party to split the Democratic vote.

Let that be a lesson.

Trump is a disaster of a failure, which should have been exterminated by the bankers who were owed big mega bucks by him, but they let him hang on, to preserve his "brand," and now the entire GOP is being made to suffer for it.

It is always bankers who cause the biggest disasters in history, and in Trump's case and the GOP this is true again.

Amazing that Trump was able to use his borrowed and swindled dollars to make a run for the Presidency of the US.

The only thing he accomplished is to hijack the GOP and hammer yet another nail into it's coffin.

This has been the legacy of Trump's meaningless frat boy life.

Maine Gov. Paul LePage: Maybe the country needs Trump to show 'authoritarian power' - CNNPolitics.com

Maine Gov. Paul LePage stood by Donald Trump in a radio interview on Tuesday, saying that the United States might need someone like the GOP nominee to show "authoritarian power," and dismissing concerns over an audiotape leaked last week that showed Trump describing how he forces himself upon women.

"Sometimes, I wonder that our Constitution is not only broken, but we need a Donald Trump to show some authoritarian power in our country and bring back the rule of law because we've had eight years of a president, he's an autocrat, he just does it on his own, he ignores Congress and every single day, we're slipping into anarchy," LePage said on Maine radio station WVOM.

Here we go....Slowly they've been walking you past obvious lies, telling you to ignore everyone and everything that doesnt say Trump is awesome. They've told you that everyone is against you. Your life sucks. Only 1 person can save you. The King...Trump....Needs to flex his Authoritarian power for YOU!

So the people constantly ranting about the federal government having too much power,

now want a president with even more power?

lol, good stuff.

Wow, just wow...a ridiculous retarded douchebag makes judgments on folks while he sucks Crooked Hillary's "dangerous" strap-on.

So, an authoritarian leftist posts a piece about an authoritarian righty.

What else is new, eh?

Typing "I'm rubber and you're glue" wouldve been more effective. Right now you just look desperate

I would never say that.

You are a mindless hack. I am not.

Thanks for ignoring the topic and looking into my big pretty eyes. You can leave now since you are failing at an attempt to make this about what I think when I dont even know you.

Wow, just wow...a ridiculous retarded douchebag makes judgments on folks while he sucks Crooked Hillary's "dangerous" strap-on.

Makes Judgements? What say you? Authoritarianism good or bad for America? If you cant judge Authoritarianism...you're lost

Forum List

Back