Daniel "Danny" Mark Lewin, Jew 1st victim of 911, even a pic.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
First how would Israel know, who was the first victim. unbelievable what Israel does, and he is a hero,

220px-Lewin.daniel.jpg

Looks like you "fanger"

Daniel "Danny" Mark Lewin (Hebrew: ื“ื ื™ืืœ (ื“ื ื™) ืžืืจืง ืœื•ื™ืŸโ€Ž) (May 14, 1970 โ€“ September 11, 2001) was an American-Israeli mathematician and entrepreneur who co-founded internet company Akamai Technologies. He died in the September 11 attacks. A passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, it is believed that Lewin was likely stabbed by one of the hijackers of that flight, and may have been the first person killed during the course of the attacks.[1][2][3]

Lewin was reportedly stabbed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 as it was hijacked during the September 11 attacks. A 2001 FAA memo suggests he may have been shot by Satam al-Suqami after he attempted to foil the hijacking.[8][9] According to the FAA, Lewin was seated in business class in seat 9B, close to hijackers Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and al Suqami (who was possibly seated behind him). It was first reported that he had been shot by al Suqami, although this assertion was later changed to a stabbing. According to the 9/11 Commission, Lewin was stabbed by one of the hijackers, probably Satam al Suqami, who was seated directly behind him. The commission speculates that this may have occurred during an attempt by Lewin to confront one of the hijackers in front of him, not realizing that al Suqami was sitting just behind him.[10] Lewin was identified as the first victim of the September 11 attacks.[2][11][3]

Lewin is survived by his wife Anne and his two sons, Eitan and Itamar, who were aged five and eight at the time of the September 2001 attacks

Daniel Lewin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How would they know? Well Flight Attendant Betty Ong (RIP) was on her cell phone to AA reporting what was going on in the air. So were other people.

How would they know? Well Flight Attendant Betty Ong (RIP) was on her cell phone to AA reporting what was going on in the air. So were other people.
I read the transcript and she says no names.

First how would Israel know, who was the first victim. unbelievable what Israel does, and he is a hero,

220px-Lewin.daniel.jpg

Looks like you "fanger"

Daniel "Danny" Mark Lewin (Hebrew: ื“ื ื™ืืœ (ื“ื ื™) ืžืืจืง ืœื•ื™ืŸโ€Ž) (May 14, 1970 โ€“ September 11, 2001) was an American-Israeli mathematician and entrepreneur who co-founded internet company Akamai Technologies. He died in the September 11 attacks. A passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, it is believed that Lewin was likely stabbed by one of the hijackers of that flight, and may have been the first person killed during the course of the attacks.[1][2][3]

Lewin was reportedly stabbed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 as it was hijacked during the September 11 attacks. A 2001 FAA memo suggests he may have been shot by Satam al-Suqami after he attempted to foil the hijacking.[8][9] According to the FAA, Lewin was seated in business class in seat 9B, close to hijackers Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and al Suqami (who was possibly seated behind him). It was first reported that he had been shot by al Suqami, although this assertion was later changed to a stabbing. According to the 9/11 Commission, Lewin was stabbed by one of the hijackers, probably Satam al Suqami, who was seated directly behind him. The commission speculates that this may have occurred during an attempt by Lewin to confront one of the hijackers in front of him, not realizing that al Suqami was sitting just behind him.[10] Lewin was identified as the first victim of the September 11 attacks.[2][11][3]

Lewin is survived by his wife Anne and his two sons, Eitan and Itamar, who were aged five and eight at the time of the September 2001 attacks

reading and comprehension still an issue for you?

read your own post

:cuckoo:

220px-Lewin.daniel.jpg

Looks like you "fanger"

reading and comprehension still an issue for you?

read your own post

:cuckoo:

Isn't much to my post. Do you have a comprehension problem.

220px-Lewin.daniel.jpg

Looks like you "fanger"

propaganda...wiki is well infiltrated by jews monitoring and editing things the tribe doesn't like.

Haters gotta hate...

I'm surprised you don't derive some perverse pleasure at the thought of a Jew being the first victim of 9/11...

Haters gotta hate...

I'm surprised you don't derive some perverse pleasure at the thought of a Jew being the first victim of 9/11...

No not at all, but we really don't know that do we. What over 3000 people died and many are suffering from resp. problems, it was a nightmare, and well I believe the Zionist were involved along with neocons from our government. No way did muslims do this. So when Zionist make a Jew the first victim and a hero, yes I find it stupid to even say it. But Jews always put themselves above everyone else. While I feel bad he died, I don't believe their story, and I don't it his fault.

Last edited:
I read the transcript and she says no names.

I didn't read your link, I just remember that Betty Ong was on the phone for quite a while with AA describing events. They wouldn't need to know the passenger's name -- they have the seat assignment.

Forum List

Back