Dating site for White people. How refreshing !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's about fucking time businesses like this start popping up !

There's a New Dating Site for White People to Meet Each Other in Peace

For those distracted by the black, brown and other faces of color on traditional dating sites, WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com has stepped in to solve your problem.

The site, which launched in early September, recently gained traction when an advertising billboard popped up outside Salt Lake City, Utah. In fact, membership has increased tenfold since Thursday, when the site had only 35 active members, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. As of press time, membership stands at 302 people.

According to the site’s welcome page, which features an image of the Statue of Liberty, Where place for people to find their “Soul Mate."

"People ask all the time ‘Why White People Meet’? I always say, why not? Just about every other race, religion and walk of life have dating websites, so why not Where White People Meet?” the welcome page reads.

The sole comment left on the welcome page reads, “Thanks for building this. I agree that we :

There is certainly nothing wrong with it. Most dating sites have filters to screen out whatever a person might find undesirable anyway.

is there such sites with only black people? Blacks like to make their music clips with only black actors...

Last edited:
It's about fucking time businesses like this start popping up !

For those distracted by the black, brown and other faces of color on traditional dating sites, WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com has stepped in to solve your problem.

The site, which launched in early September, recently gained traction when an advertising billboard popped up outside Salt Lake City, Utah. In fact, membership has increased tenfold since Thursday, when the site had only 35 active members, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. As of press time, membership stands at 302 people.

According to the site’s welcome page, which features an image of the Statue of Liberty, Where place for people to find their “Soul Mate."

"People ask all the time ‘Why White People Meet’? I always say, why not? Just about every other race, religion and walk of life have dating websites, so why not Where White People Meet?” the welcome page reads.

The sole comment left on the welcome page reads, “Thanks for building this. I agree that we :

I have no problem with it.

If every other race can have their own dating sites then why not for white people?

As for me I prefer my women not to be white even though I make Casper look like he has a tan...

The international conspiracy that is liberalism is going to crush this site just to make the point that whenever white people do anything on their own, it is "excusionary" even if all other races are allowed to do the same thing.

As for me I prefer my women not to be white ...

Lol, as if.....

Actually, I do like them not to be white. It does not mean I can not find a beauty like Alicia Vikander to be attractive but I also can find someone like Lupita Nyong'o attractive too...

Also I never turned down a woman for a date because of our race, and have dated many different races.

I know I come off as a old bigot sometimes, but I am really liberal in my social views...

Actually, I do like them not to be white. It does not mean I can not find a beauty like Alicia Vikander to be attractive but I also can find someone like Lupita Nyong'o attractive too...

Also I never turned down a woman for a date because of our race, and have dated many different races.

I know I come off as a old bigot sometimes, but I am really liberal in my social views...

Well, I got lucky and a perfect female specimen fell in love with me and to this day I do not understand it and I doubt I ever will.

Personally speaking, I don't bother with skin color. It's the heart. The mind. The soul. The culture. The Beliefs. And the looks help. Skin hue? meh.

I have no problem with it.

If every other race can have their own dating sites then why not for white people?

As for me I prefer my women not to be white even though I make Casper look like he has a tan...
Which I infer to mean you are a Caucasian man who prefers other than Caucasian women. I am (academically) curious to know what your preference is, and why.

Personally speaking, I don't bother with skin color. It's the heart. The mind. The soul. The culture. The Beliefs. And the looks help. Skin hue? meh.
Are you married?

Are you married to someone the same race as yourself?

Are you married?

Are you married to someone the same race as yourself?
Yes, I am married. He is injun. Yavapai apache mixed with god knows what. His fam is on the rez. I am irish/german.

Forum List

Back