David Axelrod: Hillary Should Skip Final Debate

sniff sniff

She could call it in and beat the stuffings out of him.

And then he'd whine about how it was rigged.

sniff sniff

:lmao:

The way Trump is circling around the toilet, Hillary could have probably skipped the campaign completely and still beat him.

They know Trump is going to rip into her like never before. I hope he does and she collapses on stage.

Axelrod: Maybe Clinton should reconsider final debate

She's got to be scared of the last one. No moderator who will go out of the way to help her. She might be treated the same as Trump this time around and she can't handle that. She hasn't been asked a single tough question and hasn't been grilled the way Trump was in the first two debates.

Don't like HIllary.

But what does she stand to gain by participating.

She's riding well ahead. Stay there.

They know Trump is going to rip into her like never before. I hope he does and she collapses on stage.

Funny, cuz the last two debates, it was Hillary that looked calm and collected.

Trump's normally orange face with the white raccoon eyes turned beet red. He looked about an inch away from a stroke.

2016-07-15-1468607338-43291-DonaldTrumpangry.jpg

trump0987654.jpg

Donald-Trump.jpg

another question Hillary fears: Chris Wallace: Madam Secretary, doesn't it bother you that there seems to be a wave of "Bill Clinton Is A Rapist" phenomemon going on in all 57 states?
Trump said vote on Nov 28th. He mixed up the date we vote on with his Nov 28th court date.

Trump tells his supporters to vote for him on 'November 28th'

Funny, cuz the last two debates, it was Hillary that looked calm and collected.

Trump's normally orange face with the white raccoon eyes turned beet red. He looked about an inch away from a stroke.

2016-07-15-1468607338-43291-DonaldTrumpangry.jpg

trump0987654.jpg

Donald-Trump.jpg

Do you realize what a stupid moron you resemble with this crap?

No wonder you support that dyke bitch Clinton.

Hillary is so rehearsed and fake its not funny.

True. That is why she can't risk a debate where she doesn't have the questions in advance so she can rehearse and she won't have a moderator who will go along.

Forum List

Back