David Cay Johnston: Trump is about to be indicted for racketeering in New York

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

left5.png

More works from the idiot OP's source:

Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense and Stick You With The Bill,

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig Our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich—and Cheat Everybody Else,

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

left5.png

So what? It is left leaning. That just means that they are will and egar to pulish stories that make you right winger cring. It does not mean that it is not factual . The author, John Wright is a creable journalist

And Wright is quoting Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston.

Get over it! T-Rump is done for

All those past years pos trump had congressional protection.
All those claims were bound to fail, because.....you know....corrupt (R) protection.

Why you clowns want him protected is weird.

This is Cyrus Vance.
When Cyrus Vance fails for the first time about pos trump, then let me know.
If Cyrus Vance and Crew cannot indict trump, then I'll let it all go.

Until then, this is entirely a NEW BALLGAME.

Just click your Ruby slippers together 3 times......

History will not be kind to Donald Trump. I think we all know that. Not because it will be written by Never Trumpers but because whenever we have departed from the values of our nation, we have come to regret it. That regret is written all over the pages of our history

Wow someone gave their opinion well that settles everything as I recall more than a few legal experts gave their opinion on what the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict would be and more than a few of them got it wrong. Maybe there will be an indictment maybe not but I wouldn’t put to much stock into what an alleged expert thinks they have a habit of being wrong as much as they are right.

Wow someone gave their opinion well that settles everything as I recall more than a few legal experts gave their opinion on what the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict would be and more than a few of them got it wrong. Maybe there will be an indictment maybe not but I wouldn’t put to much stock into what an alleged expert thinks they have a habit of being wrong as much as they are right.

It is what it is.. I thought you all were bitching about Raw Story.

It is what it is.. I thought you all were bitching about Raw Story.
I don’t pay any attention to partisan websites not those on the left or right I leave that to people like you and your Republican counterparts.

I don’t pay any attention to partisan websites not those on the left or right I leave that to people like you and your Republican counterparts.

Raw Story is just a news aggregator, but keep up your insults.. It makes you a real man.

Raw Story is just a news aggregator, but keep up your insults.. It makes you a real man.
Keep pretending Raw Story is not a partisan hack site if it makes you feel good. I call things as I see them and you and the other board lefties should step off your high horse over insults.

Forum List

Back