David Cay Johnston: Trump is about to be indicted for racketeering in New York

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

left5.png

Why don't you watch the video of the interview on MSNBC?

MSNBC? LOL

left8.png

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.

So if a liberal speaks on a liberal network and a liberal whackjob website picks it up and repeats it, it makes it true?
To the libs it is.

Why don't you watch the video of the interview on MSNBC?

Because it's PMSDNC I don't give a rats fucking ass what they say or Rawstory or the biased fucking idiot they interviewed. There is not a single credible source involved in this fucking bullshit story.

Because it's PMSDNC I don't give a rats fucking ass what they say or Rawstory or the biased fucking idiot they interviewed. There is not a single credible source involved in this fucking bullshit story.

Calm down.. RS is just a news aggregator.. That's why they included a link to the video of the MSNBC interview.

should Trump be locked up? we'll see what happens!

Wake me up when that actually materializes... Teflon Donny hasn't been indicted yet...

Calm down.. RS is just a news aggregator.. That's why they included a link to the video of the MSNBC interview.

You don't fucking get it do you dumbass? If one liberally biased "news" source links to another far left news source it doesn't give the bullshit story any more credibility.

Any so called "News" source that uses a liberally biased network like PMSDNC as its source loses its credibility. It doesn't help that MBFC says it's extreme far left bias.

Calm down. You're too young to get so worked up.

I'm not worked up at all. I'm just tired of liberals pushing biased bullshit lies about Trump without any fucking proof whatsoever. I guess it was the 4 years of liberal lies during every day of his presidency and two failed impeachments that kinda made me say fuck liberals.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!! Yea right. fuck you liberals.

I anticipate that dems will once again coordinate with the CCP before launching this attack on Trump. Probably announce it close to the midterms to try to hurt Republicans

should Trump be locked up? we'll see what happens!

'Raw Story'?

:auiqs.jpg:

I hope that patriotic American bigwigs (both Democratic & Republican) will see to it that the little runt in New York who is thinking about indicting The Donald will be told to knock it off.

This is no time to throw further fuel on the polarization of America.

Putting him on trial could incite some really mentally deranged people to do some really disastrous things that could actually result in bloody violence on both sides.

Just let The Donald fade from view.

We have to deal with COVID, the economy, crime, health care, the environment, immigration, China, etc.

I do not know whether The Donald did anything illegal, but if he did, as you younger people say: Just suck it up!

Forum List

Back