David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

It becomes injustice when people in power try to cover it up.
Black on Asian assault is covered up by the MSM on a daily basis. Black on elderly assault is covered up on a daily basis. Violent black thug's identities are hidden on a daily basis. These are injustices. You are jaded and for whatever reason, you carry a racist chip on your shoulder.

Open your eyes. People who pay attention to the world around them see it daily.
My eyes are open to you bitch boy. I see coverage on Asian assaults in the MSM, I'm not sure what shit bag news sites you're visiting. Why don't you post about assault that occurred that you don't think the MSM covered and I'll bet you I can find an article about it.

So, don’t be surprised if store owners keep getting hit by looters if they open fire on the looters. The response: “what did you expect?”

I have no problem with people protecting their property.

We live in a total 100% one side or another nation. What it really is that the issue has many sub issues. with a graph having some of them at the top and many nearing the bottom or in between. So, we blame the one side or the other and never improve the in between that needs it even if we increase spending.

What did the lady want? For them to take up a collection for her?

I have no problem with people protecting their property.
Or their lives. Stand your ground so one does not end up like David Dorn with a bullet in his head begging for his life while people film him and laugh at him.

Or their lives. Stand your ground so one does not end up like David Dorn with a bullet in his head begging for his life while people film him and laugh at him.

I can't say I saw anyone do that but if they laugh at her hyperbole, well I would understand.

“Yes, there are bad cops out there, but addressing bad policing by ordering no policing at all is not a solution.

She like so many others believe that stopping the police from violating our rights is the same thing as saying we should have no police at all. Sadly many seem to believe that we can not have a police force unless we are willing to allow them to be above the law.

My eyes are open to you bitch boy. I see coverage on Asian assaults in the MSM, I'm not sure what shit bag news sites you're visiting. Why don't you post about assault that occurred that you don't think the MSM covered and I'll bet you I can find an article about it.
Run along junior. You're a racist who has nothing else to offer. Your inability to discuss without personal epithets shows that. It is common for people that are at a loss for intelligent discourse.

Run along junior. You're a racist who has nothing else to offer. Your inability to discuss without personal epithets shows that. It is common for people that are at a loss for intelligent discourse.
Your inability to back up your accusations invites mockery, Soy Boy.

You see them, and you like them, because you vote for the people who tolerate them. This is your fault.

Prove it, little bitch. 😄

Why do you think your cosplay fantasy accusations mean anything?

Simple. You vote for DemoKKKrats, and DemoKKKrats run the shithole cities where Asians are routinely assaulted by thugs, after which the DemoKKKrats do nothing except cover up the crimes. You continue to vote for DemoKKKrats. Thus, those assaults are your fault. Man up and own it.

You may as well cut out the middleman and just punch the next Asian person you see on the street, since it's your fault anyway.

Simple. You vote for DemoKKKrats, and DemoKKKrats run the shithole cities where Asians are routinely assaulted by thugs. You continue to vote for DemoKKKrats. Thus, those assaults are your fault. Man up and own it.

You may as well cut out the middleman and just punch the next Asian person you see on the street, since it's your fault anyway.
Asians are assaulted in all parts of the country. Are you contending that no Asians get assaulted in Red areas? Cause that would be stupid. 😄

He is a really nasty racist who hates whites.

Last edited:
What did the lady want? For them to take up a collection for her?
Maybe she’d like as much respect as was paid to the honored violent ex-con whose own children didn’t recognize. Floyd was given a funeral fit for a head of state, statues were erected in his honor, his family was given $20 million dollars, and moments of silence were held to honor him - and most people couldn’t even tell you who David Dorn is.

Whatever happened to the lowlife thug who killed him? The killer of Floyd will rot in prison, and the lowlife who killed Dorn? When is his TV trial?

Forum List

Back