David Duke Exposes Ted Cruz And Foam Party Boy Marco Rubio As Enemies Of European Americans

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
American patriot Duke looked at the results from this past weekend’s primary in South Carolina. He discussed Ann Coulter’s accusation that Marco Rubio is running an “anti-white men campaign” due to his adoption of the Black Lives Matters narrative on race relations. Dr. Duke mentioned her references to Rubio’s history as a young man attending “foam parties” in Florida, which were typically giant homosexual meet-up affairs.
Rubio-Foam-Party-1-438x300.jpg

Look for todays show 2/22/2016
David Duke Show Archives

"Doctor" David Duke :rofl:

As Supreme Emperor Surgeon General First Class Master Chief Admiral Executive Supreme Chairman of the World I find this hilarious. I mean what a slacker.

"Doctor" David Duke :rofl:

As Supreme Emperor Surgeon General First Class Master Chief Admiral Executive Supreme Chairman of the World I find this hilarious. I mean what a slacker.
I as your Sooper First Class Executive Sooper Fine Officer do agree.

The only thing David Duke has exposed is himself to adults and children.

(He preaches his crap to anyone)

The only foam party boys here are McGarrett and Duke.

Is far left drone Fakey, jealous?
Nope, but you are. That's you next to Steve in the picture above, right? :lol:

Oh poor Fakey is jealous! Just like all far left drones!
Of you being a foam boy? :lol:

Silly far left drone is so jealous!

Next they will be claiming that they are Conservative!

The only foam party boys here are McGarrett and Duke.

Is far left drone Fakey, jealous?
Nope, but you are. That's you next to Steve in the picture above, right? :lol:

Oh poor Fakey is jealous! Just like all far left drones!
Of you being a foam boy? :lol:

Silly far left drone is so jealous! Next they will be claiming that they are Conservative!
Duke is not and has not ever been credible is the point, Kosh. He is not Conservative, merely a racist fringer.

American patriot Duke looked at the results from this past weekend’s primary in South Carolina. He discussed Ann Coulter’s accusation that Marco Rubio is running an “anti-white men campaign” due to his adoption of the Black Lives Matters narrative on race relations. Dr. Duke mentioned her references to Rubio’s history as a young man attending “foam parties” in Florida, which were typically giant homosexual meet-up affairs.
Rubio-Foam-Party-1-438x300.jpg

Look for todays show 2/22/2016
David Duke Show Archives

No surprise here- you and David Duke think and Rubio and Cruz don't meet your color test.

Stay jealous Pogo That's what's amusing. Dr Duke has more brilliance in 1 finger than you have in your entire body and the ONLY people who dislike him are fools who enjoy being lied to because facing the truth is just to damn hard.

I had already seen this from Dr Duke. As usual spot on and informative.

"Informative", in a way. I never heard of "foam parties" before this thread, but it's interesting that Anne Coulter and Doctor-Proctor Duke are right on top of the story. So to speak.

I had already seen this from Dr Duke. As usual spot on and informative.

"Informative", in a way. I never heard of "foam parties" before this thread, but it's interesting that Anne Coulter and Doctor-Proctor Duke are right on top of the story. So to speak.
You didn't even read the entire story, a very small portion is about Rubio's claimed bisexuality and I really don't give a shit about that the bigger picture is their anti white pro jewish pro open borders pro war agenda's.

Forum List

Back