🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

[LOLOL

You don't know what you post and you're projecting that I'm the moron?

:eusa_doh:

You are a North Korean troll. The Straw Man is a big part of the bullshit you peddle. You assign arguments to the normals and then post talking points to refute what was not proffered.

You are dishonest and stupid, as everyone on every side of the aisles knows.
LOL

You make Dale Smith look normal.
He's a ton of fun in Chino Hills, I wager......

Leave it to idiots to say TRUMPSTERS hate hogg because he DOESN'T' like Trump . WHEN THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IT IS HIM TRING TO TELL ADULTS GIVE UP THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT AS THIS ASSHOLE HAS NO CLUE WHAT LIFE IS EVEN ABOUT YET.......... HE'S A HYPOCRITE AS HIS OWN VIDEO PROVES HE'S A HYPOCRITE SAYING HE WILL SHOOT PPL SCREW THIS LITTLE BASTARD POS.

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE WHAT MAKES OUR COUNTRY FREE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES...

Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie
So shrill...so frightened...of HS students...:71:

If pro gun control advocates didn't think these kids could accomplish anything then why are they so excited by all this? And if they do think these kids can accomplish something and if in fact they are are capable of accomplishing something, doesn't it make sense that pro 2nd Amendment people be concerned, high school kids or not?
The concern is with the coordinated support the kids get from Democrat nazi groups and our brainwashed lefty nazi media.

Leave it to idiots to say TRUMPSTERS hate hogg because he DOESN'T' like Trump . WHEN THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IT IS HIM TRING TO TELL ADULTS GIVE UP THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT AS THIS ASSHOLE HAS NO CLUE WHAT LIFE IS EVEN ABOUT YET.......... HE'S A HYPOCRITE AS HIS OWN VIDEO PROVES HE'S A HYPOCRITE SAYING HE WILL SHOOT PPL SCREW THIS LITTLE BASTARD POS.

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE WHAT MAKES OUR COUNTRY FREE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES...

Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie

If pro gun control advocates didn't think these kids could accomplish anything then why are they so excited by all this? And if they do think these kids can accomplish something and if in fact they are are capable of accomplishing something, doesn't it make sense that pro 2nd Amendment people be concerned, high school kids or not?
The concern is with the coordinated support the kids get from Democrat nazi groups and our brainwashed lefty nazi media.

That may or may not be true but my point is, defenders of Hogg and his friends have been snickering all this time at the people criticizing them because they're "afraid of high school kids". On the one hand they're ecstatic and hopeful and supportive of these kids that they may actually get something done about gun control and on the other hand they sneer at Hogg's critics for fretting over high school kids as if they were harmless and couldn't get anything done anyway.

It doesn't accomplish anything to be jeering at Hogg's critics for worrying about high school kids if everybody on both sides of the issue thinks that their efforts might get something done about gun control. It's just a reason for them to get their digs in on pro 2nd Amendment folks.

That may or may not be true but my point is, defenders of Hogg and his friends have been snickering all this time at the people criticizing them because they're "afraid of high school kids". On the one hand they're ecstatic and hopeful and supportive of these kids that they may actually get something done about gun control and on the other hand they sneer at Hogg's critics for fretting over high school kids as if they were harmless and couldn't get anything done anyway.

It doesn't accomplish anything to be jeering at Hogg's critics for worrying about high school kids if everybody on both sides of the issue thinks that their efforts might get something done about gun control. It's just a reason for them to get their digs in on pro 2nd Amendment folks.
But gun control isn’t the problem.

But gun control isn’t the problem.

If it's not about gun control then I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, I'm not talking about gun control per se, I'm talking about the way people on the left snicker at people on the right because they're concerned about what these kids are doing and saying.

No, but I agree you seem want to make stuff up.

What's made up? What have you been smoking? What the penis-worshiping republicans in Congress did to Fluke was not made up. They did it. In public and as an expression of their hatred for women and their reluctance to serve the American People. Now this bitch said what she said about Hogg on the air.

Try reality sometime.

You somehow managed to manufacture that I agreed that Ingraham tried to shut Hogg up.

I don't ever recall agreeing with that.

IOW: That isn't reality.

In #61, you wrote "progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new."

So just what was your fascist bitch trying to do, if not this?

I am not CrusaderFrank.....you moron.

Sorry. Wrong oaf.

Well, you are pretty much wrong about everything.....

And she's still smarter than you.

probably

thanks for bringing her up

Uh...you started it....asswipe.

Glass jaw ?

no, i like thinking about my mom.

it reminds how lucky i was with my parents

i could have had some asshat like you for a parent

No, you would not have had me for a parent.

I'd have drowned your ass at three weeks.
Yeah...and I bet you claim to be pro-life. :71:

Spoken like a true left winger....you think you know something when you have no fucking clue.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

1) The Parkland students have started a national movement for common sense gun legislation.

2) laura ingraham tried by herself to tweet the end of her show.

Maybe you should learn real information instead of FABRICATED MSM BS, feeding it all to idiots lie you who actually believe this stupid sob can dictate to adults THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS...... it ain't gonna happen douche.

1. DZl40EaW0AAGlG3.png

2 replies41 retweets61 likes
    2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. View attachment 185760
OH MY LORD!!!

Mindwars, you need HELP! :eek:

You can not discern fact from fiction! It is you that is believing in pure bull crap propaganda....on a daily basis!

I sure hope you are some Russian Troll and are being paid to post your crap, because if you really do believe the crud you post, then you really do need to seek psychological help!!!!

Giving out advice on a message board ?

Now that is funny.

Forum List

Back