Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Another Mossad on duty this morning.... well, morning in America, evening in Tel Aviv....

This has got to be one of the more disturbing posts I have seen in what it is exposing about the Left. They are busting their ass trying to separate the Elizabeth Warren-supporter shooter from ANTIFA; which, becomes a defense of ANTIFA or support for ANTIFA. ANTIFA is violent and assaults innocent Americans. The Left, their party, and the Downstream Media own ANTIFA.
Was the Ohio shooter's motive political?

Good question.....then why is their any effort to defend or dismiss ANTIFA in connection with this shooter? Perhaps more of the focus should be on his support for Elizabeth Warren?
Was the Ohio shooter's motive political? Let's discuss that. If you have knowledge of his motive, share.

Why are you changing the subject of my original reply? I was talking about the reaction from the Left to distance the shooter from ANTIFA..... something you have ignored. Establishing a political motive of the shooter is irrelevant for the core context of my post. If you want to discuss the political motive of the shooter, go ahead. Start a post. You clearly do not want to address reactions from the Left to distance the shooter from any connection to ANTIFA.

This has got to be one of the more disturbing posts I have seen in what it is exposing about the Left. They are busting their ass trying to separate the Elizabeth Warren-supporter shooter from ANTIFA; which, becomes a defense of ANTIFA or support for ANTIFA. ANTIFA is violent and assaults innocent Americans. The Left, their party, and the Downstream Media own ANTIFA.

Good question.....then why is their any effort to defend or dismiss ANTIFA in connection with this shooter? Perhaps more of the focus should be on his support for Elizabeth Warren?
Was the Ohio shooter's motive political? Let's discuss that. If you have knowledge of his motive, share.

Why are you changing the subject of my original reply? I was talking about the reaction from the Left to distance the shooter from ANTIFA..... something you have ignored. Establishing a political motive of the shooter is irrelevant for the core context of my post. If you want to discuss the political motive of the shooter, go ahead. Start a post. You clearly do not want to address reactions from the Left to distance the shooter from any connection to ANTIFA.
Was the Ohio shooter's motive political? Yes or no?

Irrelevant to the topic.

Chemtrails...tell us about the chemtrails.

I'd rather talk about the two top Zionist frauds of our time, Global Warming and 911....

Chemtrails was tried on HW, and failed. Sorry. Try to make your frauds a little more believable....

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

Call it what you want, the fact is he supported left wing views, like ANTIFA and actually liked Tweets that condemned the shooter in El Paso.

Dayton shooting: Suspect appeared to tweet extreme left views and had an abiding interest in violence - CNN

Now, you can claim that CNN is lying and is right wing.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.

He was a left wing radical. Dayton shooting: Suspect appeared to tweet extreme left views and had an abiding interest in violence - CNN

The extremists are on both sides and are violent.

LOL!!!

Fascinating Christian questions....

1. when he said "Give up everything and follow me" = WHO got "everything?"
2. when the "authorities" show up to arrest him, his Disciples bolted = did they consciously decide to spend eternity in Hell, or was the priority to avoid what they knew would happen to the leader of their pyramid scheme?
3. the only demographic to observe this guy was the Jewish demographic, and they reject him and consider him a fraud, while every other demographic whose ancestors never got near him are absolutely certain that those who actually observed him are wrong about him... shouldn't it be the other way around?
4. Is Christianity a deliberate fraud of a religion put out by Jews to manipulate MORONS into "serving Israel?"

All Categories

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.

He was a left wing radical. Dayton shooting: Suspect appeared to tweet extreme left views and had an abiding interest in violence - CNN

The Left does not want to acknowledge extremists on their side can pick up a gun and shoot innocents just like some extreme right winger. To them, it is easier and more important to focus on right wing violence and blame Trump. The reality is that we have a violence problem here in the US where nutbags feel almost entitled to kill innocents by any means because they are angry.

All Categories

The Left does not want to acknowledge extremists on their side can pick up a gun and shoot innocents just like some extreme right winger. To them, it is easier and more important to focus on right wing violence and blame Trump. The reality is that we have a violence problem here in the US where nutbags feel almost entitled to kill innocents by any means because they are angry.

The right does not want to acknowledge extremists on their side can pick up a gun and shoot innocents just like some extreme left winger. To them it is easier and more important to focus on left wing violence and blame Obama.

All Categories

The right does not want to acknowledge extremists on their side can pick up a gun and shoot innocents just like some extreme left winger. To them it is easier and more important to focus on left wing violence and blame Obama.

Problem is, we’ve had extremists commit violence against innocents back 50 years beyond Obama and Trump. I’ve been on record saying there are many similarities between Trump and Obama in that they love to stir the pot which can arguably be seen as divisive.

All Categories

Nobody likes to admit to extremist, you yourself didn't want to admit the shooter was a left wing extremist. Timmy denied that ANTIFA weren't capable of violence. It cuts both ways. Saturday was an extreme right wing idiot and Sunday was a extreme left wing nut. Both are disgusting and terrible and both should be condemned for their actions and both Republican and Democratic leadership needs to roundly condemn the actions of both. Then they need to work on toning down the hate and rhetoric they use on each other. P

Irrelevant to the topic.
It is a direct question about the topic of this thread....more so than most of the posts here. Let me ask again....was the Ohio shooter's motive political? Yes or No? Why are you afraid to answer?

Forum List

Back