DC Shooter at Kenyan Mall!!!

Wait, what?

You are celebrating this?

Get back on your meds, man.

He sure was

Ray+Allen+Indiana+Pacers+v+Boston+Celtics+ZqaHrIqtIlwl.jpg

"...To those who follow conspiracy theories as a hobby, I tell them to go to the other sites that deal with theories, and they can let their imagination roam forever, like some strange little quirk you're into that excites you. THE ELITE GAVE OUT THE TERM "CONSPIRACY THEORY." Many of them involved in checking out the truth have adopted the term quite naturally, thinking it's natural. Well they've just signed themselves out, to be taken with any form of credulity.

To those who have broken through, individually, and come to the realization they're living in a mental prison, a social prison, I tell them, “Don't panic. I know it's difficult to find people who understand, but they are out there.” They are definitely scattered all across the whole planet, and so you're never really alone.

The war isn't really on the general public. Those who have never thought for themselves are of no problem to the elite—the general public. It's always the thinking ones who are the problem, in the present era and past eras. It's always the same thing. The energy that can be put out by a single thinking person is phenomenal. I'm sure, those who have woken up, and broken through the different layers, have experienced the synchronicities that begin to happen in life. There's a process that people go through, and you cannot do it for others. You don't get tied up with all the theories anymore, and all the stuff that's put out to distract you, and make it a new kind of hobby, like looking for reptiles under your bed, or Big-Foot, or any of that kind of stuff. There are realities behind and beyond the realities we're given..."

-Alan Watt

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

Forum List

Back