Deadbeat Dads or Deadbeat NATO countries. Pay up.

Russia sells arms to China.

China selling arms and buying arms from Russia, Ukraine and France.

'Murica
I'm sure you think there was a point there somewhere don'tcha shoog.
Yes sweetums.

'Murica is not the only arms dealer.
We do partner in that, yes. And we sold North Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before they wound up on an "axis of evil" list. Sold from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board if directors of. Utterly bipartisan little episode initiated under Clinton and wrapped up under Bush. And the US taxpayer provided funding to assist in the closing of the deal.
Well known and business as usual.

We continuously fund the world's demise.

Maybe we should take a step back and let the rest of the world destroy themselves.
We're not that patient and there's money to be made. Besides, the point is more war = more profit.
And were we to stop China and Russia will arm them.

Dangerous circle jerk.

Last edited:
Meet your obligations. No excuses. We've had nearly 20 years of NATO countries quietly bailing on their financial commitments to NATO. We've had 20 years of American Presidents wringing their hands with a weak grin saying "you know, maybe you guys could pay a little more, and I don't mean that in a bad way, and and only if you want to. Gosh hope that wasn't too harsh".

Trump is the first President with the cojones to stare them in the eye and simply say "Pay up". Just like deadbeat Dads bailing on child support. It Isn't fun but it's your responsibility.
Charles Krauthammer says the amount those countries owe is a drop in the bucket. Won't matter a damn when it counts. And he reminded us that the 5th has been declared just once--to defend the U.S. after 9/11. So I don't think it's so cool to be dunning them like deadbeats. If they pay more, fine. I haven't got anything against it, either, but the way Trump approached it is NOTHING to be bragging about, imo.
It sets the tone and precedent. Either do what America wants or we drop you like a hot potato.
Drop NATO? I don't know much, but I do know that would be a really really really dumb thing to do.

Meet your obligations. No excuses. We've had nearly 20 years of NATO countries quietly bailing on their financial commitments to NATO. We've had 20 years of American Presidents wringing their hands with a weak grin saying "you know, maybe you guys could pay a little more, and I don't mean that in a bad way, and and only if you want to. Gosh hope that wasn't too harsh".

Trump is the first President with the cojones to stare them in the eye and simply say "Pay up". Just like deadbeat Dads bailing on child support. It Isn't fun but it's your responsibility.
Charles Krauthammer says the amount those countries owe is a drop in the bucket. Won't matter a damn when it counts. And he reminded us that the 5th has been declared just once--to defend the U.S. after 9/11. So I don't think it's so cool to be dunning them like deadbeats. If they pay more, fine. I haven't got anything against it, either, but the way Trump approached it is NOTHING to be bragging about, imo.
American presidents have been saying this for years. Trump is the first to openly do so in their leaders faces. Snowflakes are doubtlessly horrified, but their days are over.
Well who WERE previous presidents saying it to? Just complaining here at home and then not mentioning it at meetings? If so, maybe that means all those other presidents didn't find it terribly important in the grand scheme of things. Like Krauthammer said.
Besides, it was a tacky sell. He sounded like a credit collector without the thick Indian accent.
The Yellow one before the Orange one for starters, but it goes back to Ford, Carter I think.

Obama urges NATO members to pull their weight
So they know this is all show then.

I'm sure you think there was a point there somewhere don'tcha shoog.
Yes sweetums.

We do partner in that, yes. And we sold North Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before they wound up on an "axis of evil" list. Sold from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board if directors of. Utterly bipartisan little episode initiated under Clinton and wrapped up under Bush. And the US taxpayer provided funding to assist in the closing of the deal.

Maybe we should take a step back and let the rest of the world destroy themselves.
We're not that patient and there's money to be made. Besides, the point is more war = more profit.
And we're we to stop China and Russia will arm them.

Dangerous circle jerk.
But mom, everyone else is doing it toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

American presidents have been saying this for years. Trump is the first to openly do so in their leaders faces. Snowflakes are doubtlessly horrified, but their days are over.
Well who WERE previous presidents saying it to? Just complaining here at home and then not mentioning it at meetings? If so, maybe that means all those other presidents didn't find it terribly important in the grand scheme of things. Like Krauthammer said.
Besides, it was a tacky sell. He sounded like a credit collector without the thick Indian accent.
The Yellow one before the Orange one for starters, but it goes back to Ford, Carter I think.

No, the thing is, Fenton, you're forgetting Trump is now President. He would do something that shit for brains stupid without so much as a second thought. He sees government as a business. He just threatened to take them to small claims court.

Yes sweetums.

And we're we to stop China and Russia will arm them.

Dangerous circle jerk.
But mom, everyone else is doing it toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
He's right about that. If you don't care, fine. We want the jobs at Boeing.

Since this subject has come up, I have a question about it. Do you think that a parent should be arrested for being 2-3 hours late with a child support payment? I ask because in my opinion, would the person who is supposed to get the payment rather it be even more late instead?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well good. Then the rest of Europe won't miss our contribution. We have bills at home to pay and it its no big deal that countries don't meet their obligations, then it won't be one when we don't.

What is NATO in the 21st century? The military arm of the EU, temporarily, until the French push through with the united Europe armed forces? ... Another and worse entente bully trip.

No, the thing is, Fenton, you're forgetting Trump is now President. He would do something that shit for brains stupid without so much as a second thought. He sees government as a business. He just threatened to take them to small claims court.

That's long been the "job creator" class' approach to government; treat it like a business and extract the societal wealth. And yes, that is exactly what has been happening to our society for over the past half century now, I agree.

Forum List

Back