Deadpool 2023

ok seriously we need some rules...

rule one....you cant be a shitty ass person who nominates a child with a death diagnosis

nor can you just toss up old people..at one time..if i remember correctly and i do.....it was some damn point system...old people didnt count as much as younger ones....

two rules and clean this mess up...and damn what is the prize?
What has happened to USMB? This used to be yearly thread, and people participated or didn't. Now it's just trolls and imbeciles going "derp derp Joe Biden derp".

Can i still put in a list of my candidates?? or is the dead pool challenge closed?

Who is dying in 2023? Make your predictions.

Henry Kissinger
Liza Minnelli
Willie Mays
Vladimir Putin
Celine Dion
Mel Brooks
Jimmy Carter
Pat Robertson

1. Lots of healthy young people, from heart attacks and strokes (or, as you call them, coincidences).
2. Thousands of mostly black and brown babies, at the hands of people like you.
3. Thousands of black and brown people, violently, in the cities run by your fellow DemoKKKrats (who you will continue to vote for).

These are the ones I'm 100% certain of. There are some that are less certain:

Joe Biden (inside job)
Donald Trump (assassinated by someone like you)
Pope Francis
Ghislaine Maxwell

What has happened to USMB? This used to be yearly thread, and people participated or didn't. Now it's just trolls and imbeciles going "derp derp Joe Biden derp".

You don't think an 80 year old with severe dementia and three previous cerebral blood clots is at risk of dying this year? Just how fucking dumb are you?

Forum List

Back