Deal or no deal

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
I have been watching the asshole politicians and media going on over the shutdown and debt ceiling saying how close they are to a deal and what a major fucking breakthrough this is really how so. They are doing the same goddam thing they do every time cobble some half ass deal that pushes the problem down the road a few months and then we get to start this bullshit all over again what a major accomplishment. I'm so sick and tired of politicians the President, the House, Senate Democrats, Republicans, their jackass allies in the media who just parrot their talking points they can all go fuck off. I know this is more than a little rude and mean but I just needed to rant.

I have been watching the asshole politicians and media going on over the shutdown and debt ceiling saying how close they are to a deal and what a major fucking breakthrough this is really how so. They are doing the same goddam thing they do every time cobble some half ass deal that pushes the problem down the road a few months and then we get to start this bullshit all over again what a major accomplishment. I'm so sick and tired of politicians the President, the House, Senate Democrats, Republicans, their jackass allies in the media who just parrot their talking points they can all go fuck off. I know this is more than a little rude and mean but I just needed to rant.

Believe it or not blackhawk there is a bright side.

Right from the get go as the conservatives and the sane moderates in the House and Senate were getting ready to square off against the old time inside the beltway RINOS I knew that finally we were going to flush out all those that were against the new bucks that have come to Washington to do the bidding of their electorate and not the bidding of the old party line.

Not only did they exceed in showing how utterly vile and contemptuous they were of conservative members of the party, but they actually aligned themselves squarely with the Democrats and the liberal media to attack fellow Republicans.

They are all out there on record now.

It's a good thing. :eusa_angel: Payback's a bitch.

NO! No, there is NO bright side. The only bright side would shine if the lot of them (as suggested by the op) were cleared out of Washington and all new leadership with term limits began. But then that's not going to happen, so, no bright side.

Forum List

Back