Dear Mayor de Blasio...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know that mister dу Blasio, mayor of New York, is a great connoisseur of "fine art on the pavement" and that he even once painted something on it.

So, I decided to turn to the Mayor for creative support and sent him a letter with the following content:

"Dear Mr. Mayor de Blasio,
I ask you to give me permission for my work of art: three hands - black, white, yellow, supporting the word "LIFE" and then the words "LIFE DOES NOT HAVE SKIN COLOR!".

I WOULD LIKE TO LOCATE THIS WORK OF ART NEXT TO "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

With respect,
Alexandre Fedorovski, Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy"

I have no doubt that Mr. Mayor will support the creativity that awakens in me.

1595367596505.png

The mayor is a clueless peckerhead. He actually thinks he has a viable point of view but that's bogus. There isn't a Democrat today who could possibly rule our country. That's bizarre, considering so many Democrats are actively working to destroy our country

I assure you, when you paint on the pavement it will be considered graffiti, or illegal defacement or some such thing, and you will be fined, imprisoned, executed, or all three.

I know that mister dу Blasio, mayor of New York, is a great connoisseur of "fine art on the pavement" and that he even once painted something on it.

So, I decided to turn to the Mayor for creative support and sent him a letter with the following content:

"Dear Mr. Mayor de Blasio,
I ask you to give me permission for my work of art: three hands - black, white, yellow, supporting the word "LIFE" and then the words "LIFE DOES NOT HAVE SKIN COLOR!".

I WOULD LIKE TO LOCATE THIS WORK OF ART NEXT TO "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

With respect,
Alexandre Fedorovski, Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy"

I have no doubt that Mr. Mayor will support the creativity that awakens in me.

View attachment 365790

It would be good if all that crowd could explain how saying ALL LIVES MATTER is racist.

"LIFE DOES NOT HAVE SKIN COLOR!".

To the Leftists it does, without this vile type of racial Identity Politics they have NOTHING else.

The mayor is a clueless peckerhead. He actually thinks he has a viable point of view but that's bogus. There isn't a Democrat today who could possibly rule our country. That's bizarre, considering so many Democrats are actively working to destroy our country

But they so skillfully provoked the conflict between blacks and whites, the White House and Pentagon, which the White House NEVER controlled

I assure you, when you paint on the pavement it will be considered graffiti, or illegal defacement or some such thing, and you will be fined, imprisoned, executed, or all three.

I still want to try... Democrats talk so much about our "freedoms" and democracy... They can't be joking!

Forum List

Back