🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Mr. Pope....can you mention just a bit, come legally to the immigrants?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love love love love the pope and his love for immigrants, however, please sir, can you ask that they come to salvation and safety legally, especially here in America? Just sayin....

i'm going to ask this in all seriousness - do you believe someone should forego safety and security in order to wait for bureaucratic permission?

i'm going to ask this in all seriousness - do you believe someone should forego safety and security in order to wait for bureaucratic permission?

In other countries, I can see the urgency, but Mexicans coming across the border are coming here for economic safety and security. Big difference and that's what I was refering too....the muslims and those from African countries, those I get, illegals from Mexico...not so much!! AND THAT IS THE CRUX OF OUR ISSUES HERE IN THIS COUNTRY...TOO DAMNED MANY OF EM AND COUNTING YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.....ALMOST 100 MILLION SINCE THE 80'S

In other countries, I can see the urgency, but Mexicans coming across the border are coming here for economic safety and security. Big difference and that's what I was refering too....the muslims and those from African countries, those I get, illegals from Mexico...not so much!! AND THAT IS THE CRUX OF OUR ISSUES HERE IN THIS COUNTRY...TOO DAMNED MANY OF EM AND COUNTING YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.....ALMOST 100 MILLION SINCE THE 80'S
well we don't have 100 million illegal aliens in this country, so i'm curious where you're getting that number.

but again, would you choose to stay where you were, with little certainty about your next meal or clean water, and decide that waiting on a piece of paper was worth it for you and your family?

We do have asylum options. But we aren't talking about asylum. We are talking about IMMIGRATION.

Not the same things.

well we don't have 100 million illegal aliens in this country, so i'm curious where you're getting that number.

but again, would you choose to stay where you were, with little certainty about your next meal or clean water, and decide that waiting on a piece of paper was worth it for you and your family?

Get the fuck outta here, Mexico is not that down and out, trust me. You watch tooo much tv

Could someone translate this for me ?

"Dear Mr. Pope....can you mention just a bit, come legally to the immigrants?"

:dunno:

Forum List

Back