Dearborn Jihad: Muslim Plots Church Shooting, Beheading, etc. NOT CHARGED WITH TERRORISM!!!

:ahole-1:
12308689_876109459170603_2045655811791696568_n.jpg
One was born and raised here.
And ONE WASN'T!!!
Fun fact: lots of people weren't born here.
But only one group NOT born here declared they want to kill us!

CVhIWeUU8AAecN1.png-large.png
Did you know an overwhelming percentage of that group, in fact practically all of them, have not declared they want to kill us?
You ever hear of "taqiyya"?

Did you know an overwhelming percentage of that group, in fact practically all of them, have not declared they want to kill us?

ok out of 1 million-----99% are not out to shoot us up----leaving ONLY
TEN THOUSAND WHO ARE

I was under the impression that in order to get tagged for "terrorism" one had to actually do some action, and without action its just "plotting" (I think there is a specific legal term for terrorist plotting but I can't pull it out of my head atm, I don't think it was sedition or insurrection)

I here from a friend of mine the moslem women in dearborn can't parallel park worth ####

I was under the impression that in order to get tagged for "terrorism" one had to actually do some action, and without action its just "plotting" (I think there is a specific legal term for terrorist plotting but I can't pull it out of my head atm, I don't think it was sedition or insurrection)

conspiracy to commit a crime

Funny you say that. I remember a threat made by someone that killed THOUSANDS of Americans that said they will attack us from within. Thank you for that reminder!

His plot was foiled when his Muslim father found his guns and took them. Not that this dumb punk was going to actually do anything anyways.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And can tell the future even though a muslim terrorist threat was issued by this scumbag... No wonder DemoRATSare leaving your party, you people STICK UP for muslim terrorists and don't give a shit who they kill as long as it's not you or yours...You disgust me!

i am quite certain they will "stick up" for this too!!

When Homa, the 48-year-old wife of Mohamad, pulled back the shower curtain after her husband told her to “have a look” at what he was holding, the pot of hot boiling oil in his hands was not what she expected.

In a matter of seconds her face was gone – melted – and the right hand she raised to protect herself permanently fused shut. She was left with burns over 44 percent of her body … scarred forever to restore her husband’s honor.

The couple, identified only by their first names, are Afghan Muslim migrants living in Hamburg-Harburg, Germany. Mohamad, unemployed, told investigators he attacked his wife without warning “to make her unattractive to other men,” reported Die Welt.

Read more at Muslim migrant melts off wife’s face with boiling oil

OK muslime lovers what say you??

^^^^^ That happened in Germany...... this happened in America and didn't involve muslims. ..... :cool:

Woman burns boyfriend with boiling water as he sleeps

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - A man is in the hospital with second-degree burns after his girlfriend threw hot water on him as he lay in bed.

It happened this morning in the 2300 block of Dexter Avenue.

Memphis firefighters said the man arrived at the fire station on Chelsea Avenue with burns on part of his body.

Family members of Victor Wilson said they called 911 many times but could not get through, and instead rushed him to a fire station for help.

"I'm in the bed hearing him hollering calling my name, and I come out. She had a stick and she ran back in the house,” said Wilson’s brother William.

Memphis police said Wilson was burned with boiling hot water by Urelene Vaught while he was in bed. Family said Vaught is the victim’s girlfriend.

Woman burns boyfriend with boiling water as he sleeps

One was born and raised here.
And ONE WASN'T!!!

TEN THOUSAND WHO ARE

Out of 1.2 billion, the actual number of Muslims, that leaves nearly a million and a half willing to kill innocents for Allah.

And ONE WASN'T!!!

TEN THOUSAND WHO ARE

Out of 1.2 billion, the actual number of Muslims, that leaves nearly a million and a half willing to kill innocents for Allah.

thanks for doing the math------I got tired of writing zeros

Only is Obuma's America....and The Hildebeast's!

Pamela Geller ^ | 3/8/2016 | Pamela Geller
(Khalil Abu-Rayyan making the ISIS gesture wearing the keffiyeh, iconic of jihad.) Not only did this Dearborn Muslim plot to shoot up a Detroit church, but he kept a sword in his car and said that it was his “dream to behead someone.” Khalil Abu-Rayyan said he wanted to “burn people alive, tie them up, cut their tongues.” As for the church shooting, Abu-Rayyan said, “Honestly, I regret not doing it. If I can’t go do jihad at the Middle East I would do a jihad over here.” But Abu-Rayyan will not be prosecuted for terrorism; not in Dearborn,...

Of course not.......they have reality dyslexia...he says he wants to commit terrorism....so according to a lefty he isn't a terrorist.....a Tea Party member states they believe in the Rule of law....the left hears that and thinks...now that is a terrorist.....

Only is Obuma's America....and The Hildebeast's!

Pamela Geller ^ | 3/8/2016 | Pamela Geller
(Khalil Abu-Rayyan making the ISIS gesture wearing the keffiyeh, iconic of jihad.) Not only did this Dearborn Muslim plot to shoot up a Detroit church, but he kept a sword in his car and said that it was his “dream to behead someone.” Khalil Abu-Rayyan said he wanted to “burn people alive, tie them up, cut their tongues.” As for the church shooting, Abu-Rayyan said, “Honestly, I regret not doing it. If I can’t go do jihad at the Middle East I would do a jihad over here.” But Abu-Rayyan will not be prosecuted for terrorism; not in Dearborn,...

The legal definition of Terrorism as a criminal act... never mind. You clearly don't care.

Should we charge you with retardism?

Terrorist plot, and hazlnut is a criminal nut...

Forum List

Back