FBI: Dearborn Heights ISIS supporter planned to attack Detroit church

Maybe someone should dress up a mosque to look like a church and send the terrorists in there to shoot it up. Very efficient. Kill several birds with one stone.
What the FBI needs to do is wisk these guys away without anyone knowing. Or people may see a SWAT team come in but no one will ever find out where they took him and he'll never be heard from again.

Do you think Isis sympathizers would dare voice their support if they feared being disappeared

To quote "It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody would've heard. Honestly I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

Fact to back up what most common people know is that gun free zones are killing fields. Lets hope many parents do

-Geaux

===========

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Federal authorities arrested a Dearborn Heights resident for his allegiance to ISIS by monitoring his Twitter account and gun purchases.

The arrest comes as Twitter announced it suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts over the past six months.

Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, was being watched by the feds since May 2015.

He was even having online conversations with an undercover FBI agent.

“I tried to shoot up a church one day,” Abu-Rayyan posted. “It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading.”

Prior to those conversations that began in December 2015, the FBI had been following Abu-Rayyan's Twitter activity.

He had been retweeting, liking and commenting on ISIS propaganda.

"To quote "It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church"

He should go to my church. We have more firepower inside than an NRA convention in Texas.

To quote "It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody would've heard. Honestly I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

Fact to back up what most common people know is that gun free zones are killing fields. Lets hope many parents do

-Geaux

===========

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Federal authorities arrested a Dearborn Heights resident for his allegiance to ISIS by monitoring his Twitter account and gun purchases.

The arrest comes as Twitter announced it suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts over the past six months.

“I tried to shoot up a church one day,” Abu-Rayyan posted. “It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading.”

Prior to those conversations that began in December 2015, the FBI had been following Abu-Rayyan's Twitter activity.

ISIS is supposed to have some 400 terrorist ready to attack around the west.
Yup we're all going to die. Time to change our way of life and the American way.

Taking reasonable steps to protect ourselves is not changing our way of life.

Open Borders was never part of our Way of LIfe.

It was a big freaking mistake.

-Geaux

===========

Yup we're all going to die. Time to change our way of life and the American way.

We fought to separate from Europe, not to be like them

Lock our borders down and put ourselves first. Put us first above others aspiring to come here.

-Geaux

-Geaux

===========

We fought to separate from Europe, not to be like them

Lock our borders down and put ourselves first. Put us first above others aspiring to come here.

-Geaux

When I was in Bermuda, I went on a local tour. They pointed out the local architecture and discussed zoning laws. This touched on the rules for buying and owning property and how they discriminate against non-berumudians, in order to prevent housing prices from rising outside of the range of the native citizens.

I was so jealous.

Laws and policies crafted to put the interests of the Citizens of a place ahead of outsiders.

I can only assume that they are able to get away with it because most of them are brown.

Forum List

Back