??? "Death to Arabs" ???

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Racism in Tel Aviv: 'Death to Arabs' on apartment door

Unknown assailants break into apartment inhabited by Arab youngsters, spray-paint 'death Arabs' and 'go away'. Police launch an investigation

Arab youngsters residing in south Tel Aviv were shocked to discover hate graffiti sprayed on the door of their apartment earlier this week. The graffiti read, "death to Arabs" "go away" and "price tag."

According to a complaint they filed with the police, unknown assailants broke into their apartment Saturday night and spray-painted hate slogans on the front door. Police launched an investigation.

Racism in Tel Aviv: 'Death to Arabs' on apartment door - Israel News, Ynetnews

i used to try to think of these as isolated incidents and rather limited to settlers, but i was in error. it seems to be a serious problem, well, if you are opposed to racism it is a serious problem.

if people wonder why the palestinians throw rocks and protest, the above sentiments spray painted on these youth's door oughta clue you in.

will it be long before the worshippers at the western wall wear white sheets and hoods.

now, i have said i don't use the word "terrorism" or "terrorist" very much (there is an excellent thread about that subject on the CDZ by the way) but i think this definitely fits the bill. threats lie this are designed to achieve a political end by terrorising these arab israeli kids.

So little left for us to laugh at during these troubled times of radical Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over the world today. Bless you for all the laughs you give us Seal.

So little left for us to laugh at during these troubled times of radical Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over the world today. Bless you for all the laughs you give us Seal.
Isn't it great to learn from You-Know-Who that "words" are the cruelest form of terror while bombs, rockets and suicide bombers are only a mild form of puppy love?

arabs have been flinging rocks at jews for more than
1000 years and screaming MAWT AL YAHUD----for
even longer and little deach finally wakes up over a bit
of grafitti

Ya gotta love Seal for being so entertaining for us.

arabs have been flinging rocks at jews for more than
1000 years and screaming MAWT AL YAHUD----for
even longer and little deach finally wakes up over a bit
of grafitti

Probably a bunch of bored kids.

Grafitti is so prevalent in my city that no one reports it to the
cops -----there are swaztikas everywhere----including on the
side of my house-----too high up for me to approach----the kids
are very agile

some of it is actually very artistic----there have been competitions--
people donate a wall for the purpose.

Why anyone would justify more than 1000 years of rock flinging
by citing grafitti MYSTIFIES me

Heuy Seal! What's the lastest count on us infidels killed all over this world by those you support?

• Banned
Isn't it great to learn from You-Know-Who that "words" are the cruelest form of terror while bombs, rockets and suicide bombers are only a mild form of puppy love?

i did not qualify "terrorism".

bombs and rockets are war. killing people is war.

threatening death is an attempt to achieve an end by terrorising people.

if i want to terrorise someone, i am not going to kill them, i will let them know that those dear to them are not safe

but, like i have always said, if you do not understand the problem, you will never solve it.

Grafitti is so prevalent in my city that no one reports it to the
cops -----there are swaztikas everywhere----including on the
side of my house-----too high up for me to approach----the kids
are very agile

some of it is actually very artistic----there have been competitions--
people donate a wall for the purpose.

Why anyone would justify more than 1000 years of rock flinging
by citing grafitti MYSTIFIES me

i did not justify rock throwing. i merely tried to differentiate it from from death threats.

so, ok...the next time someone slaps some racist graffiti saying something like "kill all jews" i should not regard it as a racist act but instead a work of art.

are you all actually serious.

excellent. i am sure that those who receive death threats in the future should chalk it up to "bored kids".

that excuse would work in a lot of cases...the boston bombing...the newtown shootings...

perhaps you should contact adele biton's family and salve their grief with that comment.

if those people threatened decide to throw rocks at israeli cars, can we say "probably a bunch of bored kids."

excellent. i am sure that those who receive death threats in the future should chalk it up to "bored kids".

that excuse would work in a lot of cases...the boston bombing...the newtown shootings...

perhaps you should contact adele biton's family and salve their grief with that comment.

if those people threatened decide to throw rocks at israeli cars, can we say "probably a bunch of bored kids."

who got a "DEATH THREAT'??? someone wrote "I am going
to kill Achmed"???? DEATH TO........ this or that ----is a chant
so prevalent amongst arabs that even infants lisp it out to the
delight of their proud parents It is a very generic kind of
expletive amongst arabs -----people shout it out in traffic

in the last HAJJ-----a million muslims chanted "death to israel"
and "death to america" as they marched around their rock ---
was that to be construed as A DECLARATION OF WAR?

there is a phrase used in arabic very very frequently which
actually means "fugg your mother" (or sister)
it is used as frequently and casually as people in the USA
say "damn-it"
I hear it all the time when I shop ---in stores in which
fully veiled muslim women shop with their kids in tow
-----any little mishap ellicits
a SHARP LOUD "fugg your mother"---little kids parrot it.
It is used like a casual expletive. Considering the milieu--
-"death to arabs" is simply a copy cat thing" of the
YITBACH AL YAHUD (also used quite casually)
that muslim children learn in their cradles

"death to" chants are done in mosques all the time----
something like Baptists calling out "HALLELUJAH"

Racism in Tel Aviv: 'Death to Arabs' on apartment door

Unknown assailants break into apartment inhabited by Arab youngsters, spray-paint 'death Arabs' and 'go away'. Police launch an investigation

Arab youngsters residing in south Tel Aviv were shocked to discover hate graffiti sprayed on the door of their apartment earlier this week. The graffiti read, "death to Arabs" "go away" and "price tag."

According to a complaint they filed with the police, unknown assailants broke into their apartment Saturday night and spray-painted hate slogans on the front door. Police launched an investigation.

Racism in Tel Aviv: 'Death to Arabs' on apartment door - Israel News, Ynetnews

i used to try to think of these as isolated incidents and rather limited to settlers, but i was in error. it seems to be a serious problem, well, if you are opposed to racism it is a serious problem.

if people wonder why the palestinians throw rocks and protest, the above sentiments spray painted on these youth's door oughta clue you in.

will it be long before the worshippers at the western wall wear white sheets and hoods.

now, i have said i don't use the word "terrorism" or "terrorist" very much (there is an excellent thread about that subject on the CDZ by the way) but i think this definitely fits the bill. threats lie this are designed to achieve a political end by terrorising these arab israeli kids.
So? Racism and and bigotry is a thousand times more rampant among Palestinians and Muslim societies, what point are you trying to make, Nazi boy?

Don't be stupid. those who paint graffiti are those who are probably to coward, or lack the meaning of doing anything else.

those who bomb and kill and throw stones don't protest with graffiti. duh.

Funny how they spew their hatred against Israel & the Jews but not a word about all those British footprints in Irish potatos. Gosh I wonder why that happened?

Don't be stupid. those who paint graffiti are those who are probably to coward, or lack the meaning of doing anything else.

so, death threats and breaking into people's apartments are nothing to worry about...

gotcha. hey, neither are buring crosses on lawns...right?

sticks and stones will break your bones but death threats and wearing white sheets will never hurt anyone....cool.

i,m learning a lot about jews here.

The great holy one of israel would cry aloud against all atrocities on all sides, especially his own

You just whine whinge and whimper

No relationship whatever between any great or holy one of israel and your professional paranoia

so, death threats and breaking into people's apartments are nothing to worry about...

sticks and stones will break your bones but death threats and wearing white sheets will never hurt anyone....cool.

what are you learning? you are learning that after 1400
years of ITBACH AL YAHUD-----some jews have returned
the compliment------your people in the white sheets----were
not "returning" anything ------they were murdering and
abusing from the outset

Jews have a deep unshakeable layer of institutional paranoia deep in our tribal psyche caused by centuries of persecution everywhere

This fear is abused by AIPAC and all Israeli Govcernments to justify theft and sadistic atrocity while posing as the one and only prima donna victim of victims

THIS IS WOT MOST BUT NOT ALL JEWS SUFFER FROM................

Me..I'm from the Jewish aristocracy not the rabble from the common horde of fiddler on the roof stetl jews who suffered so so much so I don't have this disease and never have had.

But I wholeheartedly agree with nthe leading guy in that wonder full film when he said to God, "couldn't you have chosen someone else?"

We have SUCH a false and untrue burden thinking and acting like we are so god damned special when so is everone else, innit????

But I have compassion for those who do, nonetheless

Last edited:

Jews have a deep unshakeable layer of institutional paranoia deep in our tribal psyche caused by centuries of persecution everywhere

This fear is abused by AIPAC and all Israeli Govcernments to justify theft and sadistic
atrocity while posing as the one and only prima donna victim of victims

THIS IS WOT MOST BUT NOT ALL JEWS SUFFER FROM................

Me..I'm from the Jewish aristocracy not the rabble from trhe fiddler on the roof stetls so I don't have this disease and never have bhad.

But I have compassion for those who do, nonetheless

Jews were not persecuted "EVERYWHERE" ---only in isa-respecting places--
jews living in HINDU parts of india were fine-----and also ----the jews and
zoroastrians of bombay (mumbai) did great until-------you know who showed up.

same is true of afghanistan-----and even ----LAHORE----until----
you know who showed up-----

now----shut up mamzerji

Forum List

Back