Death toll of Omicron

Evade what, sweetie? You are full of shit. C'mon. Post SOMETHING of substance. I dare you! :)
It's been 3 weeks since you posted that it is too early to tell. I asked you if you can yell yet. You evaded and continue to evade answering this, and you ate not posting any omicron deaths either. So can you tell yet?

It's been 3 weeks since you posted that it is too early to tell. I asked you if you can yell yet. You evaded and continue to evade answering this, and you ate not posting any omicron deaths either. So can you tell yet?
There's been a couple. And it spreads like wildfire.
Now, take your anti-vaxx rhetoric and fuck off.

There's been a couple. And it spreads like wildfire.
Now, take your anti-vaxx rhetoric and fuck off.
Go ahead and post one of these deaths. It doesn't look like you are sticking to the "too early to tell" thing anymore, yet you are not posting any omicron deaths either. I'm not aware of ANY omicron deaths that are verified to be "of" or "from" omicron yet, just two that were "with" omicron. Just how lethal do you think omicron is, now that three weeks have passed since your post 2?

zero-omicron-deaths.jpg

Go ahead and post one of these deaths. It doesn't look like you are sticking to the "too early to tell" thing anymore, yet you are not posting any omicron deaths either. I'm not aware of ANY omicron deaths that are verified to be "of" or "from" omicron yet, just two that were "with" omicron. Just how lethal do you think omicron is, now that three weeks have passed since your post 2?
Get lost sweetie. You post the same tired shit over and over.

{...

Australia’s most populous state reports 1st omicron death​

Dec. 26, 2021 at 5:53 pm Updated Dec. 27, 2021 at 7:35 am
By
The Associated Press
SYDNEY (AP) — Australia’s New South Wales state reported more than 6,000 new COVID-19 cases on Monday and confirmed its first death from the omicron variant.
The fatal case was identified as a man in his 80s who was infected at an aged care facility in western Sydney. He was fully vaccinated but had underlying health conditions.
...}

Only 1 world wide, so far.

{...

By
The Associated Press
SYDNEY (AP) — Australia’s New South Wales state reported more than 6,000 new COVID-19 cases on Monday and confirmed its first death from the omicron variant.
The fatal case was identified as a man in his 80s who was infected at an aged care facility in western Sydney. He was fully vaccinated but had underlying health conditions.
...}

umm. I don't have a meme for 1 yet........have to find one.

{...

By
The Associated Press
...}

And your point is what, exactly? What should we be doing, or not doing based on that information?

{...

By
The Associated Press
...}

I call bullshit.

Australia is one of those nations that has taken the #CoronaHoax2020 hysteria to the level of setting up Nazi-style concentration camps for its COVID-1984-based untermenschen. At this point, I think any rational person has to agree that they cannot be trusted to report anything honestly concerning this matter. The article which you cite even admits to some inconsistency in test results, and makes a rather pathetic attempt to excuse it.

The verifiable count still stands at zero deaths from the Moronic variant.

{...

By
The Associated Press
...}

Associated press does not have what it takes to make the call on "of" or "from". It is only "with" omicron until a legitimate authority differentiates these things and specifies "of" or "from".

{...

By
The Associated Press
...}

Keep in mind how TheProgressivePatriot has tried to conflate "from" and "with", and how he has tried to conflate original recipe and delta deaths with omicron deaths, so you know what the media will be up to...

Forum List

Back