Death toll of Omicron

I've only heard of one----and he had other issues in TEXAS so I am not sure he is even a one? Why are people getting shots to stop this omicron?

At this point, I've heard of three claimed Moronic deaths—One in the UK, one in Texas, and one in Australia. So far, no reason to consider any of them credible.

The credible count still stands at zero.

Keep in mind how TheProgressivePatriot has tried to conflate "from" and "with", and how he has tried to conflate original recipe and delta deaths with omicron deaths, so you know what the media will be up to...

Keep in mind, also, that the media is far more clever and devious than TheProgressivePatriot. Much better than he is at lies and deception. Not that it ever stops him from trying, but I think just about everyone can see clearly rights through his lies. The media are better at making their lies seem credible.

See this post for more coverage on this point.

Keep in mind how TheProgressivePatriot has tried to conflate "from" and "with", and how he has tried to conflate original recipe and delta deaths with omicron deaths, so you know what the media will be up to...
I have not tried to do any of that shit Moron! I told you that it is all Covid. And you are still too much of a coward to state what we should be doing about it

And the circle jerk with https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/ and eagle1462010 continues

Last edited:
Any new omicron deaths to add to the omicron death toll today?
1640723307603.png
CC eagle1462010

I recently saw Vrenn attempt to make one of the three worldwide claims of omi-con deaths into evidence that they died "from" omi-con, instead of "with" omi-con. Obviously, a person could fall from a hang glider and die on the rocks below, and still die "with" omi-con if his corpse tested positive...

In another thread, White 6 brought up the one in Houston that was NOT confirmed dead "because" of omi-con. It is amazing how lefties put so much effort into the three claims of omi-con deaths that are still just "with" omi-con.

In another thread, White 6 brought up the one in Houston that was NOT confirmed dead "because" of omi-con. It is amazing how lefties put so much effort into the three claims of omi-con deaths that are still just "with" omi-con.
If you closely look at the lefty and the righty, you can have balls across the nose again.

Forum List

Back