Death toll of Omicron

Drop the debate and back to trolling I see. Odd form of surrender but I’ll take it!
Lol, this is pretty funny if you look at what you just did here. The thread is about posting omi-con deaths, something that nobody has been able to do yet, and here you are announcing my surrender. Announcing my surrender AS YOU FAIL to post an omi-con death. Lol...

Lol, this is pretty funny if you look at what you just did here. The thread is about posting omi-con deaths, something that nobody has been able to do yet, and here you are announcing my surrender. Announcing my surrender AS YOU FAIL to post an omi-con death. Lol...
I didn’t announce your surrender, you did by ditching the convo to troll.

Any new omi-con deaths to report here, or do vaccines still kill thousands of times more people than omi-con does?
I don’t track Omi deaths, I’m not a doctor and the vax certainly does not kill 1000s of times more people than Omi. What a ridiculous statement

and the vax certainly does not kill 1000s of times more people than Omi.
Lol, lefties are not capable of posting vaccine deaths. The reason why you guys can't list omi-con deaths is because there aren't any, but the reason why you can't post vaccine deaths is because you aren't capable. You absolutely cannot post a comparison of vaccine deaths to omi-con deaths when you aren't allowed to even acknowledge vaccine deaths.

Woo hoo, another day, another lie from Slade3200 !!!

Does anybody have any omi-con deaths to post, or is the death toll of people killed from having helicopters crash on them still higher than the death toll from omi-con?

Lol, lefties are not capable of posting vaccine deaths. The reason why you guys can't list omi-con deaths is because there aren't any, but the reason why you can't post vaccine deaths is because you aren't capable. You absolutely cannot post a comparison of vaccine deaths to omi-con deaths when you aren't allowed to even acknowledge vaccine deaths.
You are growing more and more disillusioned by the day. “We lefties aren’t allowed to acknowledge vaccine deaths”?! Where do you get this crap from. Like half the country is on some kind of football team cult taking orders from some old dementia coach. Just listen to yourself and really think about who the brainwashed one here is.

the Vaccine has certainly cause deaths. The most heartbreaking have been instances of blood clots in young women. But they have not caused 1000s more deaths than the virus whether we are talking about delta Omi or even the common cold.

you keep repeating that there are no Omi deaths despite real study’s coming out showing Omi deaths.

According to a study from one South African hospital published Tuesday, patient deaths from Omicron averaged 4.5%, compared to 21.3% from previous waves. About 45% of patients with Omicron required supplemental oxygen, while 99% of patients from previous COVID-19 waves needed breathing assistance. The average length of stay for Omicron patients was 4 days -- less than half the average for other strains.

Now the good news is that the death rates are greatly reduced from previous COVID strains. This is the type of variant and situation we’ve been waiting for. Less lethal is a good thing. Maybe you can stop being such an ass about this whole thing and try to just be a good citizen

You are growing more and more disillusioned by the day. “We lefties aren’t allowed to acknowledge vaccine deaths”?! Where do you get this crap from. Like half the country is on some kind of football team cult taking orders from some old dementia coach. Just listen to yourself and really think about who the brainwashed one here is.

the Vaccine has certainly cause deaths. The most heartbreaking have been instances of blood clots in young women. But they have not caused 1000s more deaths than the virus whether we are talking about delta Omi or even the common cold.

you keep repeating that there are no Omi deaths despite real study’s coming out showing Omi deaths.

According to a study from one South African hospital published Tuesday, patient deaths from Omicron averaged 4.5%, compared to 21.3% from previous waves. About 45% of patients with Omicron required supplemental oxygen, while 99% of patients from previous COVID-19 waves needed breathing assistance. The average length of stay for Omicron patients was 4 days -- less than half the average for other strains.

Now the good news is that the death rates are greatly reduced from previous COVID strains. This is the type of variant and situation we’ve been waiting for. Less lethal is a good thing. Maybe you can stop being such an ass about this whole thing and try to just be a good citizen
If you are attempting to be the first lefty to post a confirmed death "from" omi-con, post your link so we can have a look at it to verify that the story is not conflating other variants with omi-con, and to make sure that it is not just another "with" omi-con scam. The link you provide is why this was created, if it actually has legitimate oni-con deaths

If you are attempting to be the first lefty to post a confirmed death "from" omi-con, post your link so we can have a look at it to verify that the story is not conflating other variants with omi-con, and to make sure that it is not just another "with" omi-con scam. The link you provide is why this was created, if it actually has legitimate oni-con deaths
Here…

Here…
This post looks suspicious, since there is no quote of the smoking gun, just an article to sift through in search of a clear omicron death that is not just a "with" omi-con or more conflating of variants. Please post the smoking gun, not just where you wish it was.

This post looks suspicious, since there is no quote of the smoking gun, just an article to sift through in search of a clear omicron death that is not just a "with" omi-con or more conflating of variants. Please post the smoking gun, not just where you wish it was.
It’s not an article to sift through, it’s peer reviewed study that included data from dozens of hospitals. There are actual stats there. I know it probably hurts your brain as you are used to consuming hyperbolic partisan talking points, but this is the actual data you’ve been asking for. It should take you more than 2 minutes to read if you’re doing it right

It’s not an article to sift through, it’s peer reviewed study that included data from dozens of hospitals. There are actual stats there. I know it probably hurts your brain as you are used to consuming hyperbolic partisan talking points, but this is the actual data you’ve been asking for. It should take you more than 2 minutes to read if you’re doing it right
Isolate the smoking gun from your link and post it here. Twice now that you have alleged that the smoking gun is somewhere else and not posted it here.

To post a legitimate omi-con death here, the person or people need to have died "from" omi-con, not "with." The death "from" omi-con must also be from the omi-con variant, not original recipe or delta.

Isolate the smoking gun from your link and post it here. Twice now that you have alleged that the smoking gun is somewhere else and not posted it here.

To post a legitimate omi-con death here, the person or people need to have died "from" omi-con, not "with." The death "from" omi-con must also be from the omi-con variant, not original recipe or delta.
That’s not how it works smart guy. I posted the snippet and you wanted the study, I posted the study and you want the snippet. You’re making me dizzy.

Just read the study

That’s not how it works smart guy. I posted the snippet and you wanted the study, I posted the study and you want the snippet. You’re making me dizzy.

Just read the study
I've been down this road with plenty of lefties. You will forever claim to have posted the smoking gun "somewhere", but nobody will EVER know where, and you will NEVER be posting it again. There will ALWAYS be reason why you won't be posting the smoking gun.

The omi-con death toll remains at ZERO verified deaths "from" the omi-con variant.

I've been down this road with plenty of lefties. You will forever claim to have posted the smoking gun "somewhere", but nobody will EVER know where, and you will NEVER be posting it again. There will ALWAYS be reason why you won't be posting the smoking gun.

The omi-con death toll remains at ZERO verified deaths "from" the omi-con variant.
The smoking gun isn’t hidden. The entire report is about your smoking gun

How many confirmed deaths do you have tallied for the delta variant? Just curious about which sources you use and what you consider credible. Go ahead and please show us how to properly answer your question by answering it yourself in regards to Delta.

Forum List

Back