Death toll of Omicron

That's the point.

So far, now, not one person is proven, by this or any other reasonable standard, to have died from the Moronic variant. Not one.

The verifiable death count from this variant stands at zero.
How about a past variantā€¦ show some verifiable proof of any Covid variant death, Iā€™d love to see how you prove it. Or are going to claim that nobody has died from COvID?

Omfg Because people here went to the hospital and donated to his family here. Theybheard from the freaking horses mouth that it was Delta.
Iā€™m sorry for your loss but we are looking for proof in this thread and a stranger telling me that somebody told him it was delta doesnā€™t meet the standards of Mr OP here, so I have to ask if you have anything more concrete

It's what you would relentlessly be posting on this thread if you had just one that could be substantiated. You wouldn't be playing the shell game, and you wouldn't be looking for ways to change the subject, you would be posting it in large font and mocking me as you reposted it over and over to make an example of me and to prove all righties are wrong about everything.
Im making the proposition that you are setting this up to have unprovable constraints, which is why you arenā€™t even trying to prove my Delta ask and why nobody else will be able to prove a delta death. Itā€™s too easy to pick apart the sources and arguments as Iā€™m showing. Itā€™s a troll game youā€™re playing, and not even a clever one.

How about a past variantā€¦ show some verifiable proof of any Covid variant death, Iā€™d love to see how you prove it. Or are going to claim that nobody has died from COvID?

It seems that the standard you want to set is that any death can be classified as being from COVID-1984 without having to prove it. And in fact, that's how we get to the absurdly-exaggerated death toll, now being claimed at about 800,000, by claiming as COVID-1984 deaths where other causes were clearly involved, without any burden to prove that COVID-1984 had anything to do with them.

If you cannot see what is blatantly wrong with this standard, and this methodology, then there is no explanation that I or anyone else can give that will help you to understand.

Given the destructive and harmful policies that government is unjustifiably imposing on us over the entire COVID-1984 hoax, surely the burden needs to be on those claiming any death as being from COVID-1984 to prove that COVID-1984 is indeed the sole cause.

But, of course, requiring an honest and rational standard for counting which deaths were from COVID-1984 and which were not would severely deprive criminals and tyrants of huge amounts of power that useful idiots such as yourself have stupidly allowed them to seize and abuse against us.

It seems that the standard you want to set is that any death can be classified as being from COVID-1984 without having to prove it. And in fact, that's how we get to the absurdly-exaggerated death toll, now being claimed at about 800,000, by claiming as COVID-1984 deaths where other causes were clearly involved, without any burden to prove that COVID-1984 had anything to do with them.

If you cannot see what is blatantly wrong with this standard, and this methodology, then there is no explanation that I or anyone else can give that will help you to understand.

Given the destructive and harmful policies that government is unjustifiably imposing on us over the entire COVID-1984 hoax, surely the burden needs to be on those claiming any death as being from COVID-1984 to prove that COVID-1984 is indeed the sole cause.

But, of course, requiring an honest and rational standard for counting which deaths were from COVID-1984 and which were not would severely deprive criminals and tyrants of huge amounts of power that useful idiots such as yourself have stupidly allowed them to seize and abuse against us.
He will be happy to get away from the omi-con deaths that he can't post.

Fauci says Omicron will not be as severe.
Yeah right, and then he says to keep getting vaxxed and boosted. Fauci is obviously a shill for Big Pharma and a total quack. In the lasts 40 years he has practiced medicine as much as Biden. Oh actually scratch that, Biden has played "Doctor" on several occasions with little girls.

Iā€™m just asking for a simple example of a verified death and none of you Yahoos can answer

EvMetro
One person died I think in nyc out of tens of thousands lol
Many folks have bought into the fear mongering, so they have "faith" that people are dying from omi-con. I started this thread so we could quantify how many people have died from it, and nobody has been able to post an actual omi-con death "from" omi-con. Based on what we see posted in this thread, the death toll remains ZERO.

Many folks have bought into the fear mongering, so they have "faith" that people are dying from omi-con. I started this thread so we could quantify how many people have died from it, and nobody has been able to post an actual omi-con death "from" omi-con. Based on what we see posted in this thread, the death toll remains ZERO.
While back in reality people are actually dying by the 1000s a day and hospitals are actually filling up. While you play the semantics game to try and minimize the whole thing you canā€™t hide from that reality. Whether itā€™s omi, Covid, or the new megatron variant it really makes no difference because it is actually happening and you donā€™t avoid the omi any differently than you do Delta or Megatronā€¦. Numbers donā€™t lie and numbers are what set policy.

Oh goodā€¦ then I have essentially answered your omi question several times. We good now?!
What lefties never understand is that pictures are worth a thousand words. Nobody has posted a legitimate omi-con death "from" omi-con, and this is one of those pictures. The absence of any omi-con specific deaths being posted on this thread is a picture worth one word, which is zero, but the attempts of lefties to conflate omi-con deaths with non omi-con deaths is a picture worth a thousand words. The attempts to conflate deaths of people "with" omi-con with deaths of people who died "from" omi-con is a picture worth a thousand words, and so are your shell games.

You asked if we are good now, but this is because you cannot see the picture that you and your fellow lefties have painted with all your shenanigans. Lefties have done FAR more than just demonstrating that the omi-con death toll is a big fat zero, but you will never be able to see the picture through the eyes of a lefty.

What lefties never understand is that pictures are worth a thousand words. Nobody has posted a legitimate omi-con death "from" omi-con, and this is one of those pictures. The absence of any omi-con specific deaths being posted on this thread is a picture worth one word, which is zero, but the attempts of lefties to conflate omi-con deaths with non omi-con deaths is a picture worth a thousand words. The attempts to conflate deaths of people "with" omi-con with deaths of people who died "from" omi-con is a picture worth a thousand words, and so are your shell games.

You asked if we are good now, but this is because you cannot see the picture that you and your fellow lefties have painted with all your shenanigans. Lefties have done FAR more than just demonstrating that the omi-con death toll is a big fat zero, but you will never be able to see the picture through the eyes of a lefty.
The picture is pretty clear and obviousā€¦ people are being infected with a SARS COvId 19 virus and 1000 a day are dying. You can play the nitpick game with omi like your doing, because you know the stats are reported in a way that you can poke holes in. This is why you are unable to prove that there have been any delta deaths when we both very much know that Delta has killed many.

If you pushed for more common sense then I could take you more seriously. Iā€™m not a supporter of big regulations and lock downs. But the agenda youā€™re pushing is ignorant, careless and dangerous so Iā€™m going to push back

Last edited:
This is why you are unable to prove that there have been any delta deaths
Wrong!!! This is not an omi-con death!!! This thread is specifically about omi-con, not delta, ihu, or original recipe.

Do you have an omi-con death to post?

Wrong!!! This is not an omi-con death!!! This thread is specifically about omi-con, not delta, ihu, or original recipe.

Do you have an omi-con death to post?
No shit sherlock. I guess my whole point is going right over your head, so Iā€™ll repeat. You are asking for something that stats donā€™t point to specifically. Tests donā€™t pop up with an omicron or delta positive result, they show positivity for COvId and people are hospitalized with the virus and people are dying with the virus. Variants are identified in laboratories using genomic sequencing. Thatā€™s the way it is. Your little trick to make people prove omi deaths is a game. Just as both know there were many delta deaths, I don't think you would deny that with a straight face... yet you canā€™t prove there were any because of how the data is tested and presented.

You can gripe about transparency and how these viruses are tracked and how stats are reported but the game you're playing to pretend that Omi is no more severe than the common cold is just idiotic.

No shit sherlock. I guess my whole point is going right over your head, so Iā€™ll repeat. You are asking for something that stats donā€™t point to specifically. Tests donā€™t pop up with an omicron or delta positive result, they show positivity for COvId and people are hospitalized with the virus and people are dying with the virus. Variants are identified in laboratories using genomic sequencing. Thatā€™s the way it is. Your little trick to make people prove omi deaths is a game. Just as both know there were many delta deaths, I don't think you would deny that with a straight face... yet you canā€™t prove there were any because of how the data is tested and presented.

You can gripe about transparency and how these viruses are tracked and how stats are reported but the game you're playing to pretend that Omi is no more severe than the common cold is just idiotic.
Are you attempting to claim that omi-con deaths are happening, even though you can't even find anything that supports this notion?

Are you attempting to claim that omi-con deaths are happening, even though you can't even find anything that supports this notion?
Iā€™ve found plenty. Even posted a peer reviewed report which you didnā€™t read.

Forum List

Back