Death toll of Omicron

Are you attempting to claim that omi-con deaths are happening, even though you can't post anything that supports this notion?
I posted a peer reviewed medical report that said that exact thing. Not my fault that you didnā€™t read it.

I posted a peer reviewed medical report that said that exact thing. Not my fault that you didnā€™t read it.
Another day! There are no omi-con deaths posted in this thread yet, so the omi-con death toll remains zero.

Do we have any more lefties claiming that omi-con deaths have been posted <cough> "somewhere" on this thread? If so, just repeat your claim without quoting and substantiating it.

So far, we have seen lefties try to conflate omi-con deaths with non omi-con deaths, we've seen lefties claim to have posted omi-con deaths "somewhere" when they didn't, and we've seen lefties try to conflate o-con deaths "with" o-con with deaths "from" o-con. Still no actual deaths.

Anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?

Another day! There are no omi-con deaths posted in this thread yet, so the omi-con death toll remains zero.

Do we have any more lefties claiming that omi-con deaths have been posted <cough> "somewhere" on this thread? If so, just repeat your claim without quoting and substantiating it.

So far, we have seen lefties try to conflate omi-con deaths with non omi-con deaths, we've seen lefties claim to have posted omi-con deaths "somewhere" when they didn't, and we've seen lefties try to conflate o-con deaths "with" o-con with deaths "from" o-con. Still no actual deaths.

Anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?
They donā€™t post individual omi deaths dumbass. You know you are asking for details that arenā€™t posted. Just like with delta and all the other variants. But they do run medical studies to gauge risk as Iā€™ve posted. Included in that study were stats on mortalities but youā€™re too stupid to read and understand that. Your argument is done

They donā€™t post individual omi deaths dumbass. You know you are asking for details that arenā€™t posted. Just like with delta and all the other variants. But they do run medical studies to gauge risk as Iā€™ve posted. Included in that study were stats on mortalities but youā€™re too stupid to read and understand that. Your argument is done
Are you attempting to claim that omi-con deaths really are happening, even though nobody is known to have died from omi-con?

Are you attempting to claim that omi-con deaths really are happening, even though nobody is known to have died from omi-con?
Iā€™m curious. When 1000 Covid deaths a day are being reported which has been the case many times over the past couple weeks, what variant of Covid do you think they are dying from?

Iā€™m curious. When 1000 Covid deaths a day are being reported which has been the case many times over the past couple weeks, what variant of Covid do you think they are dying from?

Heart attacks, diabetic complications, any of a host of other near-fatal conditions, just waiting for something to push it over the edge. If it wasn't COVID-1984, then it'd be something else, and if it was something else, the death would be recorded as having been from its true cause, rather than from the lesser cause that pushed the greater cause over the edge, if it had anything to do with the death in the first place.

It's well known and proven that the methodology used to count COVID-1984 deaths includes willful fraud in the form of counting deaths that were really from other causes, in order to massively exaggerate the COVID-1984 death counts. Anyone who claims that the official COVID-1984 death counts are anywhere close to accurate is either an idiot or a liar.

And even by the blatantly-fraudulent methods that have been in use so far, they still have not been able to pin a single death on the new Moronic variant.

Heart attacks, diabetic complications, any of a host of other near-fatal conditions, just waiting for something to push it over the edge. If it wasn't COVID-1984, then it'd be something else, and if it was something else, the death would be recorded as having been from its true cause, rather than from the lesser cause that pushed the greater cause over the edge, if it had anything to do with the death in the first place.

It's well known and proven that the methodology used to count COVID-1984 deaths includes willful fraud in the form of counting deaths that were really from other causes, in order to massively exaggerate the COVID-1984 death counts. Anyone who claims that the official COVID-1984 death counts are anywhere close to accurate is either an idiot or a liar.

And even by the blatantly-fraudulent methods that have been in use so far, they still have not been able to pin a single death on the new Moronic variant.
Thatā€™s an interesting theoryā€¦ how do you explain the 17% mortality increase in 2020 that happened in the USA?

I sent you a report from South Africa showing exactly that. Try reading it
Lol, I'm not falling for that shit. If your source contains omi-con deaths, you can quote the omi-con specific deaths from whatever your source is. When I see quote marks around the number of omi-con specific deaths, I'll vet your link. If you can't quote how many omi-con specific deaths your source quantifies, your link does not contain what this thread asks for.

Posting a link to where you wish omi-con deaths are is not going to cut it. Post the number of the deaths here, with quotes and a link.

Lol, I'm not falling for that shit. If your source contains omi-con deaths, you can quote the omi-con specific deaths from whatever your source is. When I see quote marks around the number of omi-con specific deaths, I'll vet your link. If you can't quote how many omi-con specific deaths your source quantifies, your link does not contain what this thread asks for.

Posting a link to where you wish omi-con deaths are is not going to cut it. Post the number of the deaths here, with quotes and a link.
I posted the quote and you asked for the source. I posted the source and now you want the quote. The revolving door of stupidity continues. Youā€™re really out doing yourself with this one.

I posted the quote and you asked for the source. I posted the source and now you want the quote. The revolving door of stupidity continues. Youā€™re really out doing yourself with this one.
Wrong!! This is not an omi-con death.

Never said it wasā€¦. Did you read the post I was responding to?
This is not an omi-con death either. Don't feel bad though, no lefties have been able to post an actual omi-con death from omi-con, so you are not alone.

Wrong!! This is not an omi-con death.
Itā€™s the same reporting that was dont with the other variants. Like with Delta. You know there were many Delta deaths but you are unable to show proof of oneā€¦ that doesnā€™t mean there were none

This is not an omi-con death either. Don't feel bad though, no lefties have been able to post an actual omi-con death from omi-con, so you are not alone.
They donā€™t need to post an omi death. This is just you acting like a fool

Itā€™s the same reporting that was dont with the other variants. Like with Delta. You know there were many Delta deaths but you are unable to show proof of oneā€¦ that doesnā€™t mean there were none
Sounds like you might be trying to say that you don't have any omi-con deaths to post, and that worse yet, you cannot find a single shred of evidence that proves that anyone has died from omi-con.

I just found some new verbiage that lefties are using to create oni-con deaths when they can't be found! They say omi- con is a "contributing factor" in non omi- con covid deaths. It's more than the usual attempts to conflate omi-con specific deaths with non omi-con deaths, since it is actually saying that omi-con causes non omi-con covid deaths. Why are lefties so desperate to create omi-con deaths where they can't find them?

Sounds like you might be trying to say that you don't have any omi-con deaths to post, and that worse yet, you cannot find a single shred of evidence that proves that anyone has died from omi-con.
Haha, except for the peer reviewed reported collected from over 40 different hospitals that I sent you.

Forum List

Back