Death toll of Omicron

Not Omicon, but nice try.
You do realize that the original 19 is still around but to a much lesser extent.

Anyway, it's time for me to spend another week devoid of your Rabbitt Hole bullshit.
I didn’t ask what it wasn’t. I asked what it was. Ask your daughter, she’s in medicine. Let me know what she says

I noticed you never answered my question about the mortality rate increase since COVID. Funny how you het silent and then amnesia after your narrative gets torn to shreds
This thread is specifically about omi-con, no other variants.

I didn’t ask what it wasn’t. I asked what it was. Ask your daughter, she’s in medicine. Let me know what she says
I told you what she says every day.
They are in a synagogue with a guy from Columbia who owns the local hospital who just recovered from a 3 week Omicron Fever.
He volunteers for a Jewish ambulance service called Hatz-tzo-lah which is where he probably caught it.

None are dying because of Covid? How’s the mortality rate looking compared to previous years?
This thread is specifically about omi-con. Stop trying to say that the omi-con variant is causing people to die from other variants.

That’s an interesting theory… how do you explain the 17% mortality increase in 2020 that happened in the USA?
suicides from lockdowns and people not getting proper medical care because hospitals and doctors offices aren't seeing other patients and doing basic medical procedures because of the lock downs?

suicides from lockdowns and people not getting proper medical care because hospitals and doctors offices aren't seeing other patients and doing basic medical procedures because of the lock downs?
Apparently, the uptick to deaths isn't necessarily more deaths from covid...

I noticed you never answered my question about the mortality rate increase since COVID. Funny how you het silent and then amnesia after your narrative gets torn to shreds
e8a.gif

In some parts of the world, starvation, due to supply chain issues, caused by the overreaction to the #CoronaHoax2020.

The title of the following article is somewhat misleading. As with nearly all the harm that has been done to societies and individuals as a result of the #CoronaHoax, it is not the virus itself that has caused the harm, but the overreaction to it—the destruction of economies, the destruction of supply chains, the destruction of freedoms, the empowering of tyrants, and so on.

The virus itself is nothing, compared to the harm that we have allowed to be done to us under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from it.

In April, World Food Program head David Beasley warned that the coronavirus economy would cause global famines “of biblical proportions” this year. There are different stages of what is known as food insecurity; famine is officially declared when, along with other measures, 30% of the population suffers from wasting.

EWUvbPdX0AAIAU7.jpg

As for omicron, too early in the game to tell how lethal it is. It seems to be spread just as easily as the common cold.

So in other words Jack, up to Omicron, Covid was LESS transmissible than a cold, and about as deadly, mainly affecting just the very old who were also quite ill, yet like idiots, we shut down our best economy ever, wearing face diapers 24/7, and afraid to get within 20 feet of another person while blaming it all on Trump!

Lots of great thread topics there. This thread is specifically about documenting omi-con deaths though, which is obviously not what you want to talk about. Do you know what the current death toll number is? Go on now, post something besides an omi-con death or the latest omi-con death toll, since that's all that you have. Let's see your best evasion.
Grow a fucking spine coward!!

This thread is specifically about your cowardice and refusal to say what you melieve about Covid and vaccinations
Here is the opening post:

"The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here."

Last edited:
Here is the opening post:

"The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here."
Coward! You will not admit that Omicrom is serious because it undermines your anti vaxx agenda

Forum List

Back