Death toll of Omicron

You haven’t told me. I find it literally impossible for you to know that nobody has died from omicron. There is no possible way for you to know that so the only logical conclusion is that you are full of shit
I haven't told you about my nationwide and Israel Facebook community and all the MDs I know and all the doctors in my own family or that South Africa & Israel have confirmed 0 deaths from Omicron?
I'm sure you haven't been reading my posts and I'm hurt.

I won't be discussing this bullshit paranoia over Omicron again because it's bullshit.

I haven't told you about my nationwide and Israel Facebook community and all the MDs I know and all the doctors in my own family or that South Africa & Israel have confirmed 0 deaths from Omicron?
I'm sure you haven't been reading my posts and I'm hurt.

I won't be discussing this bullshit paranoia over Omicron again because it's bullshit.
I read posts that are directed to me and maybe a few others but I don’t read every post in every thread I’m in

Another new day! Does anybody have any Omi-Con deaths to post?
Can you show any examples of any variant deaths or are you just asking for things that they don’t post specific details for publicly?

Can you show any examples of any variant deaths or are you just asking for things that they don’t post specific details for publicly?
Post deaths of people who have died "from" omi-con. Just like the 3 deaths posted here that were "with" omi-con, only we are looking for deaths "from". Just omi-con though...

Post deaths of people who have died "from" omi-con. Just like the 3 deaths posted here that were "with" omi-con, only we are looking for deaths "from". Just omi-con though...
Right, but I’m asking if any variant deaths over the last two years have been reported in the specific way that you are requesting? Or is your final conclusion that nobody has died from a COVID-19 variant

but I’m asking if any variant deaths over the last two years have been reported in the specific way that you are requesting?
This would be a fantastic read topic, but no lefty will ever start a thread about it. It would be a can of worms for you guys.

This would be a fantastic read topic, but no lefty will ever start a thread about it. It would be a can of worms for you guys.
Why does a left have to do it. I’m sure you acknowledge that there have been many people who have died with Delta… how do you know this. Where do you get your stats on delta deaths?

Why does a left have to do it. I’m sure you acknowledge that there have been many people who have died with Delta… how do you know this. Where do you get your stats on delta deaths?
Start a thread about it and we'll talk

Early indications are Omicron is nowhere near as deadly as Delta. Pretty early but what is the issue here? Companies are getting killed right now from call ins. It’s spread quickly and knocked 5% of our workforce on their ass and will likely hit some giant number. This is going to disrupt the supply chain… again. Companies are running with shortfalls in production from call-ins.

Early indications are Omicron is nowhere near as deadly as Delta. Pretty early but what is the issue here? Companies are getting killed right now from call ins. It’s spread quickly and knocked 5% of our workforce on their ass and will likely hit some giant number. This is going to disrupt the supply chain… again. Companies are running with shortfalls in production from call-ins.
How many not coming to wirk died of Omicron

Forum List

Back