Death toll of Omicron

Zero. Zilch. No omi-con deaths have been posted here.

Got any omi-con deaths to post?

Looks like the omi-con death toll after this first month is zero so far.
No, the death rate of all Covid is up 16.4% as of today (Hopkins graphs). Also, the hospitalization rate went higher than it has ever been for Covid today --- it was on several headlines this morning. The case rate positivity blew out another graph again today ---- that's climbing so fast they can't keep it penned up in the graph. I am not as impressed with case rate, since if people just stopped running to get tested, there wouldn't be so many reported.

But hospitalization and deaths are indeed up, the former a lot. Is this Omicron, or a combo of Delta and Omicron? Probably the latter, I am guessing. Omicron is spreading rapidly, but we can't really test for it specifically in the whole population.

I suppose OP will trash this post, but reality is what is left even after you stop believing in it, as Philip K. Dick said. There is Omicron. Millions are getting it now. That's why the upleap in the graphs: new type of Covid epidemic.

No, the death rate of all Covid is up 16.4% as of today (Hopkins graphs). Also, the hospitalization rate went higher than it has ever been for Covid today --- it was on several headlines this morning. The case rate positivity blew out another graph again today ---- that's climbing so fast they can't keep it penned up in the graph. I am not as impressed with case rate, since if people just stopped running to get tested, there wouldn't be so many reported.

But hospitalization and deaths are indeed up, the former a lot. Is this Omicron, or a combo of Delta and Omicron? Probably the latter, I am guessing. Omicron is spreading rapidly, but we can't really test for it specifically in the whole population.

I suppose OP will trash this post, but reality is what is left even after you stop believing in it, as Philip K. Dick said. There is Omicron. Millions are getting it now. That's why the upleap in the graphs: new type of Covid epidemic.
Many people are still getting the original.
I don't know anyone who has had Delta.

This thread is not about cancer deaths or delta deaths. It is specifically about omi-con deaths. I know lefties want there to be a big death toll here, but there is no need to substitute non omi-con covid deaths for omi-con specific covid deaths. Just post the omi- on deaths

This thread is not about cancer deaths or delta deaths. It is specifically about omi-con deaths. I know lefties want there to be a big death toll here, but there is no need to substitute non omi-con covid deaths for omi-con specific covid deaths. Just post the omi- on deaths
LibTards don't know where the "0" key on their keyboard is.

You think I'm a leftie????????????????????????????????

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

I'm not a leftie, but I CAN read a graph. Omicron is epidemic, and now the case rate, hospitalization rate, and death rate are going up, up, up.

I'm hoping they go down just as fast.

You think I'm a leftie????????????????????????????????

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

I'm not a leftie, but I CAN read a graph. Omicron is epidemic, and now the case rate, hospitalization rate, and death rate are going up, up, up.

I'm hoping they go down just as fast.
No deaths from Omicron except for people being bored to death of people making up shit that Omicron is potentially lethal.

No deaths from Omicron except for people being bored to death of people making up shit that Omicron is potentially lethal.
They are dying of something, Indeependent ------ and it's Omicron that's going around so fast.

To say that is not to say that I believe in masks or mandates or lockdowns or any of this terrible government interference that just makes it all much worse.

However, even if the government can't do anything positive, still, there are certainly deaths from Omicron, since the death toll is going up, but the Delta percentage of Covid is going down.

Duh.

They are dying of something, Indeependent ------ and it's Omicron that's going around so fast.

To say that is not to say that I believe in masks or mandates or lockdowns or any of this terrible government interference that just makes it all much worse.

However, even if the government can't do anything positive, still, there are certainly deaths from Omicron, since the death toll is going up, but the Delta percentage of Covid is going down.

Duh.
Who's dying?
Perhaps old people with health issues from pure 19 or Delta.
I know 100s of people who have had, and have, Omicron and they're back up and about within 4 days.

Who's dying?
Perhaps old people with health issues from pure 19 or Delta.
I know 100s of people who have had, and have, Omicron and they're back up and about within 4 days.
It's a question of plain arithmetic, Ind. If Omicron is spreading rapidly and displacing the (perhaps more serious) Delta, then inevitably it has to be the Omicron that is responsible for the RISING death graphs --- they started rising just about four-five days ago.

I hope Omicron IS relatively mild!! But it's a question of very large numbers. If everyone in the country is catching Omicron, and that may well be the case, then some are going to die of it, and that number will rise the more catch it, because death is a lagging indicator behind hospitalization, and hospitalization rates are soaring. Highest rate today so far in the whole pandemic.

I do not want the horrible Dem government to do yet, yet more bad things to us that make it much worse and do no good at all! Just to pretend they're doing something against Covid. That turned out to be a terrible mistake. Or villainous deed, anyway. Probably to train us in compliance.

BUT --- there is no use pretending arithmetic doesn't work, somehow. Because it does. Maybe the rate of deaths will crash soon.

It's a question of plain arithmetic, Ind. If Omicron is spreading rapidly and displacing the (perhaps more serious) Delta, then inevitably it has to be the Omicron that is responsible for the RISING death graphs --- they started rising just about four-five days ago.

I hope Omicron IS relatively mild!! But it's a question of very large numbers. If everyone in the country is catching Omicron, and that may well be the case, then some are going to die of it, and that number will rise the more catch it, because death is a lagging indicator behind hospitalization, and hospitalization rates are soaring. Highest rate today so far in the whole pandemic.

I do not want the horrible Dem government to do yet, yet more bad things to us that make it much worse and do no good at all! Just to pretend they're doing something against Covid. That turned out to be a terrible mistake. Or villainous deed, anyway. Probably to train us in compliance.

BUT --- there is no use pretending arithmetic doesn't work, somehow. Because it does. Maybe the rate of deaths will crash soon.
It's a question of plain arithmetic, Ind. If Omicron is spreading rapidly and displacing the (perhaps more serious) Delta, then inevitably it has to be the Omicron that is responsible for the RISING death graphs

Ouch...so wrong!
Omicron is lowering the death rate.
I suggest that anyone with health issues avoid crowds...it's that simple.

Duh.
Nobody has died from omi-con

Omicron is lowering the death rate.
Not while so many are catching it. That's why they call it an "epidemic." If gazillions are catching it and a few die of it, then the death rate will go UP ---- which it is doing. 16.4% as of today. More later, as death is a lagging indicator.

Nobody has posted any omi-con deaths on this thread. Can you?

Forum List

Back