Death toll of Omicron

The smoking gun isnā€™t hidden. The entire report is about your smoking gun
I'm not surprised that you evaded posting your alleged omi-con deaths. You will ALWAYS have a reason why you aren't posting them. Your next post will not contain any omi-con deaths either.

I'm not surprised that you evaded posting your alleged omi-con deaths. You will ALWAYS have a reason why you aren't posting them. Your next post will not contain any omi-con deaths either.
I posted them dumbass. Was the report too complicated for you to understand? Amazing things happen when you actually read things. Give it a try

Wrong!!!! This thread is about the death toll of Omi-con, not Delta. Nice try though...
I know what itā€™s about but for the life of me I canā€™t figure out what youā€™re looking for. Everything I post isnā€™t good enough for you. So show an example of an answer that you would find acceptable. You do that with a Delta death and then Iā€™ll see if I can do the same with an Omi death. Iā€™m just trying so hard to satisfy you. Show me the way sensei

know what itā€™s about but for the life of me I canā€™t figure out what youā€™re looking for.
As per the opening post and title of the thread, I'm looking for deaths of people who died "from" omi-con. Not original recipe or delta, just omi-con. Not conflated or averaged with delta or original recipe, just omi-con. I'm not looking for links to where you wish the omi-con deaths might be, I only want links that substantiate whatever omi-con deaths you post here.

Got any omi-con deaths to post?

As per the opening post and title of the thread, I'm looking for deaths of people who died "from" omi-con. Not original recipe or delta, just omi-con. Not conflated or averaged with delta or original recipe, just omi-con. I'm not looking for links to where you wish the omi-con deaths might be, I only want links that substantiate whatever omi-con deaths you post here.

Got any omi-con deaths to post?
Yes I understand what youā€™re asking, but Iā€™ve provided multiple answers including a detailed medical peer reviewed study which you make up excuses for them to not be valid examples. So I am asking you to give a real life example of a verified delta death so I can use that as a model for what kind of answer you would find acceptable. Do that and Iā€™ll try to respond with an Omi example that fits your sourced details

Yes I understand what youā€™re asking, but Iā€™ve provided multiple answers including a detailed medical peer reviewed study which you make up excuses for them to not be valid examples. So I am asking you to give a real life example of a verified delta death so I can use that as a model for what kind of answer you would find acceptable. Do that and Iā€™ll try to respond with an Omi example that fits your sourced details
Playing the shell game is not an omi-con death, try again.

I will try as soon as you show me an example of what you are looking for. Use Delta as an example and then I will follow suit. Why canā€™t you do it?
Wrong thread, this thread is about omi-con, not Delta. Nice shell game though.

The omi-con death toll, as seen by the posts of omi-con fear mongering lefties here, remains at ZERO deaths "from" omi-con". We have seen lefties conflate the death tolls of other variants, and we have seen lefties try to use a few people who have died "with" omi-con as statistics, but we still have not seen a single death confirmed as "from" omi-con.

Wrong thread, this thread is about omi-con, not Delta. Nice shell game though.

The omi-con death toll, as seen by the posts of omi-con fear mongering lefties here, remains at ZERO deaths "from" omi-con". We have seen lefties conflate the death tolls of other variants, and we have seen lefties try to use a few people who have died "with" omi-con as statistics, but we still have not seen a single death confirmed as "from" omi-con.
This thread is about giving an example of a omi death. Nothing seems acceptable to you and now it seems like you arenā€™t even capable of showing an example of what kind of answer you are looking for. That just shows that you are here to trap and troll and not to actually discuss reality

"An" omi death, not "a" omi death.

You still have not posted an actual omi-con death. Do you think your shell game will ever add up to an omi-con death?
Iā€™m just looking for what constitutes proof of a viral variant death. Iā€™ve provided info that is painfully obvious IMO but you obviously disagree. And you evasions to site a simple example that you would consider acceptable just shows that youā€™re show here is full of shit

I will try as soon as you show me an example of what you are looking for. Use Delta as an example and then I will follow suit. Why canā€™t you do it?
33 I worked with died of the Delta variant. I knew him. I dont know anyone or any data showing confired omicron virus deaths.

You spin and twist and know what is being asked.

Iā€™m just looking for what constitutes proof of a viral variant death. Iā€™ve provided info that is painfully obvious IMO but you obviously disagree. And you evasions to site a simple example that you would consider acceptable just shows that youā€™re show here is full of shit

That shouldn't be difficult to figure out.

Someone who has died, where the decedent is known to have been infected with the Moronic variant of COVID-1984, and where that infection is proven to be the sole cause of death, and not merely to have aggravated some preexisting comorbidity.

It's an easy enough standard. They've played fast and loose with in, in order to massively exaggerate the death tolls from COVID-1984 by counting deaths that clearly involved other causes, but it seems that even by playing that game, they still have not been able to establish even one death from the Moronic variant.

Last edited:
33 I worked with died of the Delta variant. I knew him. I dont know anyone or any data showing confired omicron virus deaths.

You spin and twist and know what is being asked.
How do you know he died of the Delta variant?

That shouldn't be difficult to figure out.

Someone who has died, where the decedent is known to have been infected with the Moronic variant of COVID-1984, and where that infection is proven to be the sole cause of death, and not merely to have aggravated some preexisting comorbidity.

It's an easy enough standard. They've played fast and loose with in, in order to massively exaggerate the death tolls from COVID-1984 by counting deaths that clearly involved other causes, but it seems that even by playing that game, they still have not been able to establish even one death from the Moronic variant.
If itā€™s an easy enough standard then show an example that meets the requirements of what the OP is asking for

If itā€™s an easy enough standard then show an example that meets the requirements of what the OP is asking for

That's the point.

So far, now, not one person is proven, by this or any other reasonable standard, to have died from the Moronic variant. Not one.

The verifiable death count from this variant stands at zero.

Iā€™m just looking for what constitutes proof of a viral variant death.
It's what you would relentlessly be posting on this thread if you had just one that could be substantiated. You wouldn't be playing the shell game, and you wouldn't be looking for ways to change the subject, you would be posting it in large font and mocking me as you reposted it over and over to make an example of me and to prove all righties are wrong about everything.

Forum List

Back