Imane Khelif,(COWARD) who failed gender test, wins after just 46 seconds when opponent abandons fight

Oh I do….and I’ve made two “converts!” (….to the Republicans, I mean, not Judaism)
Question:

Taking religion out of it.....No subject in particular.....On the whole do your fellow Jews argue more than gentiles?

Question:

Taking religion out of it.....No subject in particular.....On the whole do your fellow Jews argue more than gentiles?
Yes, although it’s called a lively debate. IME, gentiles are told to just accept and not argue or question.

Example of two classes I took, one taught by an Orthodox Jew and the other a fundamental Christian:

- Jewish class: we were encouraged to express differing views and alternate interpretations of various verses.

- Christian class: we were told at the first class that the content was to be accepted at face value, and the only questions allowed were ones that asked for clarification. NO alternative view could even be raised.

Yes, although it’s called a lively debate. IME, gentiles are told to just accept and not argue or question.

Example of two classes I took, one taught by an Orthodox Jew and the other a fundamental Christian:

- Jewish class: we were encouraged to express differing views and alternate interpretations of various verses.

- Christian class: we were told at the first class that the content was to be accepted at face value, and the only questions allowed were ones that asked for clarification. NO alternative view could even be raised.

Am I kinda Jewish then? Ha

I wouldn't attend a Christian church like that. Hard questions are the best questions, as long as they're honest and not trying to "get you"

Meanwhile the ten worst states in the US are MAGA states. You should quit being distracted with outrage entertainment and fix yourselves.

Damn, maybe my mom was Jewish and it rubbed off on me. ;)

Dad was pretty laid-back but mom would argue over nothing.

These are the Democrats. This is what they support. These are the Leftists.

And they call US "weird"
The media have gotten their marching orders: since they can’t accuse Trump of “destroying democracy” after the Dem Elites just pulled off a coup, they have now been told to call us “weird.”

Damn, maybe my mom was Jewish and it rubbed off on me. ;)

Dad was pretty laid-back but mom would argue over nothing.
Same with my parents, but….both were Jewish. So how do you explain that?

p.s. if your mom WAS Jewish, I say…..welcome to the tribe!

Meanwhile the ten worst states in the US are MAGA states. You should quit being distracted with outrage entertainment and fix yourselves.
And the top worst cities, where the greatest percentage of people live, are blue. Take out the blue areas located in the red states, and the problem is solved.

I doubt it, unless there are Henrys, McClanahans, and Rameys in the tribe. ;)
I grew up with someone whose grandparents were Henry’s. Is it a common last name? Maybe you are my long-lost friend who had a Grandma and Grandpa Henry!

Deflection!!!!!! Also those state have large blue cities that cause it, so pipe down idiot! Stick to the subject

Imagine….a young woman spends her childhood perfecting her sport, makes it to the Olympics, and then she is placed in the ring with a man who quickly shows her who’s boss. She abandoned the fight because she recognized how outmatched she was by a dude and knew her life could be in danger.

This is what the left tells us is "equity".

They HATE women.

Deflection!!!!!! Also those state have large blue cities that cause it, so pipe down idiot! Stick to the subject
-Without the cities there is nothing but dirt. That has nothing to do with how terrible those states are. Pro-tip: The top ten states have cities in them too.
-You need to quit your outrage clicking and focus on improving your own states.

To the topic. Yep, she lost. Unfair? maybe - I don't know their records or even who they are. The Olympics is known for crappy decisions, and I don't watch them.

Forum List

Back