Debate #1 - Hillary proved to be a scripted, status quo politician.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.

I didn't watch it, so all I am seeing are the "highlites" or "lowlites" as the case may be.

He could have prepared better. He sucked.

I find it somewhat insulting that he thinks he can suck and still ask for my vote.

No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.
That the spin? :laugh:

Yeah Donnie's jes' a poor ol' Joe Schmoe who don't know no better. You can't aspect 'im to be ready for a dabate with a reel life politishun! :eek:

:rofl:

Yes he was genuine. Genuinely goofy.

The beasty had the questions way before hand, she knew what was coming and for a week practiced her lines!

Clinton had the home field advantage - the moderators and the entire media filming it were all liberals bought and paid for

It should have been an unbiased debate but instead it was a very liberal leaning liberal propaganda, Trump had to defend against this and this wasn't a fair debate at all.

I didn't watch it, so all I am seeing are the "highlites" or "lowlites" as the case may be.

I find it somewhat insulting that he thinks he can suck and still ask for my vote.
He had months to prepare for this and didn't. He showed us what kind of president he would be. He disrespected the American people by not spending a minute preparing.

And he interrupted Hillary 25 times in 26 minutes. Can you have a discussion with someone like that?

Clinton had the home field advantage - the moderators and the entire media filming it were all liberals bought and paid for

It should have been an unbiased debate but instead it was a very liberal leaning liberal propaganda, Trump had to defend against this and this wasn't a fair debate at all.
There was one moderator dipshit. And he hardly spoke.

Nitwit.

He had months to prepare for this and didn't. He showed us what kind of president he would be. He disrespected the American people but not spending a minute preparing.

And he interrupted Hillary 25 times in 26 minutes. Can you have a discussion with someone like that?

Did you mean to repeat what I just said.

Fun to watch you guys spit at each other.

Her trajectory is down. We'll see in the days ahead if she pulled the nose up.

Forum List

Back