Deep state puppet Adam Schiff chimes in on president Trump commuting Roger Stone.

Schiff is a nutcase who lied his ass off for the past 4 years trying to get President Trump out of office. Why listen to this serial "wolf" crier continue with his and any other false narrative he cares to caterwaul about against the President and his staff that the corrupt FBI of the past could turn into disaster for the nation!

And the shameless media will parrot his lies, as usual.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

Better than being piton’s puppet. And better than being delusional and uneducated like trumpscum

Schiff is a nutcase who lied his ass off for the past 4 years trying to get President Trump out of office. Why listen to this serial "wolf" crier continue with his and any other false narrative he cares to caterwaul about against the President and his staff that the corrupt FBI of the past could turn into disaster for the nation!
Even just his personality is annoying to me. How he's ever been able to earn any votes in his district of California escapes me completely. I can't even see him making it as a car salesman, much less given the kind of power he has...same with Pelosi and a lot of the new Democrats.

Last edited:
Did any of you know that Schiff and Pelosi and most other top dems have never released their tax records...well unbelievably given their zeal to see Trumps its true.....never in their careers.....

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

Better than being piton’s puppet. And better than being delusional and uneducated like trumpscum

Indeed. The Obama/Clinton's gift of 3 oil-rich Aleutian Islands to Putin without informing the State of Alaska of their loss of this trillion-dollar resource was proof it was Barack and Hillary who were the puppets of Putin, and not President Trump.

You may not recall that due to the delusion that your Democrat pals lied their asses off for the past 4 years and are still carrying on like the crybabies they are.

And Obama made promises to Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election

Last edited:
Schiff is a Soros puppet.
Obama and Clinton were Pitons' puppets actually.
1594604759733.png

1594604813673.png

Indeed. The Obama/Clinton's gift of 3 oil-rich Aleutian Islands to Putin without informing the State of Alaska of their loss of this trillion-dollar resource was proof it was Barack and Hillary who were the puppets of Putin, and not President Trump.

You may not recall that due to the delusion that your Democrat pals lied their asses off for the past 4 years and are still carrying on like the crybabies they are.

And Obama made promises to Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election

And we still parrot this shit. OK, sure, I'll play.
1594606197956.png

1594606284298.png

In my best Russian accent ("Just remember Donny, I have pee pee tape").

Schiff is once again, right on the money. But since the whole system is corrupt, it'll have to wait until after next January to get fixed.

View attachment 362643
View attachment 362646

Schiff is once again, right on the money. But since the whole system is corrupt, it'll have to wait until after next January to get fixed.

If Schiff actually had a working brain cell he would have never lied for almost four years that he had incriminating evidence against Trump. But the man is too stupid to be a normal person.

Schiff smells his latest Impeachment. He can barely contain himself. :eek2yum:
I smell jailtime for treason with regard to Adam Schiff, the national snake in the grass.
At the very least, Congress needs to clean up it's act so this kind of abuse of power can no longer happen. Hopefully along with Trump being reelected the Republicans will win back the House and put the right people in charge .

View attachment 362643
View attachment 362646

There is quite a difference between being chary like President Trump and being used like Obama was of and by respectively to the Russians trying to put first class people to the test. Trump stood his ground. Obama dug his own grave. And Schiff is a disgrace to the House of Representatives for his treasonous betrayal of the people of the United States who once trusted him.

"It was nothing like that penis-breath!"

Like him or not Schiff makes a valid point

Schiff hasn't made a valid point since taking office.

Schiff hasn't made a valid point since taking office.

He literally just made one... it’s in the OP. Duh

Forum List

Back