Deficit was 680 Billion in 2013, CBO says 514 B in 2014

You can also thank the TP for stalling the recovery for 4 years, hater dupe debt cultists. How about a gd job/infrastructure bill fer chrissake...never has one been needed more, or loans cheaper, or our infrastructure more ruined, after 30 years of Reaganism...

I wonder when the Libs will come to terms with the fact that Obama is President and has been for a few years now....

Not Reagan
Not Bush...

C'mon guys... lets try to live in the present. :cuckoo:

We're still living under Voodoo pander to the greedy rich tax rates, dingbat. Forget history and facts, just be a Fox/Rushbot, fool. And your idiot TP has blocked EVERYTHING smart people have been trying to do, and then blame their policies...

''"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

But thanks for the same stupid talking points over and over again, chumps.

We are still spending more then we take in...
Still not good...
Not good at all.

I agree Obama has spent a lot, but what you cons can't seem to grasp is that most of Obama's spending is going to defense, which is the kind of spending republicans love. The biggest piece of the spending pie, welfare (Medicare, Medicaid, SS etc.), is not Obama's doing. That is mandatory spending that has increased by law. Welfare spending was up under Bush as well.

He has slashed the DoD budget and has increased entitlement spending you lying sack of shit.

Obamacare is going to cost $2T and more....

Still not good...
Not good at all.

I agree Obama has spent a lot, but what you cons can't seem to grasp is that most of Obama's spending is going to defense, which is the kind of spending republicans love. The biggest piece of the spending pie, welfare (Medicare, Medicaid, SS etc.), is not Obama's doing. That is mandatory spending that has increased by law. Welfare spending was up under Bush as well.

He has slashed the DoD budget and has increased entitlement spending you lying sack of shit.

Still not good...
Not good at all.

Um okay prove to me he hasn't increased defense spending.

The economy under Bush went south when Democraps took control of the Congress.....FACT.

You stupid pile of shit, the DoD budget has been shrinking year by year.

I see it at my job you stupid fuck asswipe.

Obama didn't increase entitlement spending, dumbasses, that was the increase of victims thrown out of work by Bush's meltdown. All these problems would be ended by a recovery, which you a-holes have blocked for 4 years...because you're brainwashed debt cultists. Your heroes don't care about you or the country, just getting back in power so they can rob us blind AGAIN...

remind us again who controlled congress and the purse strings those last two years?
Bush's veto pen!

interesting pattern here. dems get control of congress, deficit rises. republicans get control it decreases. go figure

Hilarious, dupe- Reagan tripled the debt, Bush doubled, both ended up with a huge bubble/bust/scandal. Obama's debt is 90 per cent averting a full blown depression...

AND his policies haven't passed..ay caramba

You still haven't proved it. Obama has increased defense spending by 800 billion a year since his presidency began.

Here is spending under Obama broken down as with previous presidents.

US Debt by President

Also, there has been NO spending GROWTH under Obama. He is spending at Bush's level.

Last edited:
Obama ran up the deficit over $1T then bragged that he so-called cut it in half when that number is still higher than what George W Bush ever did.....

Bush's last annual deficit was over 900 billion.

Obama didn't increase entitlement spending, dumbasses, that was the increase of victims thrown out of work by Bush's meltdown. All these problems would be ended by a recovery, which you a-holes have blocked for 4 years...because you're brainwashed debt cultists. Your heroes don't care about you or the country, just getting back in power so they can rob us blind AGAIN...

Once again, since you seem to be a little slow. This is the democrat recovery. We have been living this recovery for five years now. Obie is causing people to get on food stamps, killing job prospects, forcing obiecare down our throats at the expense of recovery and blocking every reasonable economic plan he can.

You voted for this turd and he is delivering exactly what he promised. This is the recovery he promised you fucking moron.

What the hell do democrats expect out of a jobs bill? A return of the CCC? What in the hell is wrong with democrats that they can't fathom that it is industry and corporations that create meaningful jobs that doesn't rob the tax payer. Yeah pass a jobs bill to inflate the federal government, yeah that's the ticket. IDIOTS.

It's their dream, public works, ccc....hell they even wanted a reincarnation, shovel ready jobs.

Once again, since you seem to be a little slow. This is the democrat recovery. We have been living this recovery for five years now. Obie is causing people to get on food stamps, killing job prospects, forcing obiecare down our throats at the expense of recovery and blocking every reasonable economic plan he can.

You voted for this turd and he is delivering exactly what he promised. This is the recovery he promised you fucking moron.

Tell us all about all the policies he's passed since 2/4/2010, idiot- this is the TP recovery- and thanks for the debt ''crises'' at at least 0.6 per cent growth EACH...

Poor franco.....

Tell me, where has the 85 BILLION a month gone?

remind us again who controlled congress and the purse strings those last two years?
Bush's veto pen!

interesting pattern here. dems get control of congress, deficit rises. republicans get control it decreases. go figure
A more interesting pattern here.

GOP controls Congress with Clinton as president and not only do deficits go down, we have a SS surplus that survives. Take that same GOP and substitute a GOP president Bush and not only is the SS Surplus pissed away, the deficit goes into orbit. Now we again have a GOP congress with a Democratic president and the deficit is going down again. It seems only a Democratic president can keep a Borrow and Spend GOP Congress in check!!!

You lying piece of shit.

Obama has cut DoD spending every fucking year compared to Bush.

You still haven't proved it. Obama has increased defense spending by 800 billion a year since his presidency began.

Here is spending under Obama broken down as with previous presidents.

US Debt by President

Also, there has been NO spending GROWTH under Obama. He is spending at Bush's level.

What the hell do democrats expect out of a jobs bill? A return of the CCC? What in the hell is wrong with democrats that they can't fathom that it is industry and corporations that create meaningful jobs that doesn't rob the tax payer. Yeah pass a jobs bill to inflate the federal government, yeah that's the ticket. IDIOTS.

It's their dream, public works, ccc....hell they even wanted a reincarnation, shovel ready jobs.

OUR INFRASTRUCTURE HAS BEEN FALLING APART FOR 30 YEARS, MORON HATER DUPES- YOUR iGNORANCE IS ONLY MATCHED BY YOUR BRAIN WASHED DEBT CULT IDIOCY. BORN YESTERDAY...China makes us look like crap- AND AROUND THE WORLD TOO.

Forum List

Back