Deficit was 680 Billion in 2013, CBO says 514 B in 2014

''Obama has cut DoD spending every fucking year compared to Bush.''

GOOD. THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING OUT OF THE STUPIDEST WARS EVER...

Poor franco.....

Tell me, where has the 85 BILLION a month gone?

That's the Fed, and is all the a-hole TP GOP would allow ANYONE to do...course it's more pander to the rich Pub policy, chump of the greedy idiot rich...

QE Obama, 85 BILLION a month...this is at Bammy's behest....where has it all gone franco....c'mon....you can say it...

You lying piece of shit.

Obama has cut DoD spending every fucking year compared to Bush.

You stupid pile of shit, the DoD budget has been shrinking year by year.

I see it at my job you stupid fuck asswipe.

You still haven't proved it. Obama has increased defense spending by 800 billion a year since his presidency began.

Here is spending under Obama broken down as with previous presidents.

US Debt by President

Also, there has been NO spending GROWTH under Obama. He is spending at Bush's level.

You can keep saying that but you will still be wrong :cuckoo:

It's cost 5-6 trillion to avert a depression and help the victims, dupes- It STILL costs 400 billion a year for UE and welfare...but keep blocking a recovery...

ANTARES- YOU SAY IT, DINGBAT...MAINLY IN THE POCKETS OF THE RICH. WE COULD HAVE HAD A JOBS ACT, BUT HAVE IT YOUR GOP WAY...PUB DUPE LOL...

Stupid fuck...it shows the DEBT exploded 2008 and on.

You're probably the dumbest ass on this board.

You're such a stupid fuck....I showed a graph with Obama's bloated debt. :eusa_whistle:

Your graph proves my point, and then some.
No it didn't show DEBT for Bush, it showed DEFICIT for Bush and DEBT for Obama. For example, Bush's DEBT for 2007 was half a trillion but your chart only shows $180 billion, which was the DEFICIT after BORROWING $320 BILLION from the SS Surplus. Obama is not borrowing from SS so his DEFICIT is also his DEBT.

Deficits_vs._Debt_Increases_-_2008.png

Forum List

Back