Defining the new religion Tucker Carlson (sort of ) mentioned

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Tucker sys the new religion is transgenderism.. I don't recall him saying that but a poster has claimed such

Well, the new religion is Satanism

defined as:

Taking everything that is natural and good and given by God

and making it the opposite...

because Satan says to

Tucker sys the new religion is transgenderism.. I don't recall him saying that but a poster has claimed such

defined as:

because Satan says to

1681244401745.gif

defined as:

because Satan says to
Left wing politics is definitely the new religion of the age as it has infiltrated every aspect of society, even the church.

And I'm pretty sure satan worships the Left and not the other way round.

If Satan exists his greatest victory is in turning Christians into intolerant hateful bastards who will never feel the need to repent.

If Satan exists his greatest victory is in turning Christians into intolerant hateful bastards who will never feel the need to repent.
Don't you have some children to groom or some abortion to attend?

Look everyone.

emogee%20230.png

I can't tell if it is the next President of the United States or the next Dali Lama.

sounds like Hitlery

the "methodist"

certainly intolerant of helpless children in the womb, that's for sure

Don't you have some children to groom or some abortion to attend?

LOL

he didn't like that

Now you know the leftists hate truth... that's why they get so angry at such posts

You aren't trying to make him mad, are u?

LOL

And I'm pretty sure satan worships the Left and not the other way round.
Give us the low down on Santa and the Tooth Fairy as well .

Behaviour exists on a continuum of energy -- positive to negative .
It may make it easier to understand when young if you label the end positions as people ( Satan, Jesus etc ) but there comes an age ( after 7? ) when you really should drop that baby approach to description .

Lucifer ( satan /devil) was not a literal figure in God's inner sanctum . Just a Sheeple story for even more stupid Sheeple or even a metaphor .

Give us the low down on Santa and the Tooth Fairy as well .

Behaviour exists on a continuum of energy -- positive to negative .
It may make it easier to understand when young if you label the end positions as people ( Satan, Jesus etc ) but there comes an age ( after 7? ) when you really should drop that baby approach to description .

Lucifer ( satan /devil) was not a literal figure in God's inner sanctum . Just a Sheeple story for even more stupid Sheeple or even a metaphor .
How about Satin in the story of Job?

Job 1:6-12

New International Version

6 One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[b] also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has?You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”
12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”
Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

How about Satin in the story of Job?

Job 1:6-12​

New International Version​

6 One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[b] also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has?You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”
12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”
Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

Thanks for posting this even though I've read that story numerous times. I needed to read it TODAY

And to those who don't believe in Satan:

You WILL

That, I can promise you. Some day you will not only believe in him, you will be attacked by him. And you will know that it is indeed him, and not just some evil person (though Satan works through them)

The reason I can be so certain is this:

God is just. He is called the Great Equalizer.

In the Word it says "God is no respecter of persons" (meaning, He does not value a rich person more than a poor person ... etc)

And to those who don't believe in Satan:

You WILL

That, I can promise you. Some day you will not only believe in him, you will be attacked by him. And you will know that it is indeed him, and not just some evil person (though Satan works through them)

If you read the Bible, God does much worse to mankind than the Devil ever did.

God flooded the earth killing all but a few creatures including innocent babies, puppies and kittens
God killed the first born of Egypt.
It was God who tortured Job not Satan

What did Satan ever do in the Bible?
Tempted people.

God sends floods, plagues,
instant death to those who displease him
Satan just tempts

If you read the Bible, God does much worse to mankind than the Devil ever did.

God flooded the earth killing all

another clueless post from a clueless (what other kind is there) dimrat

the implication is that YOU can say what God should do and what He shouldn't.... because YOU know all things...

:rolleyes:

another clueless post from a clueless (what other kind is there) dimrat

the implication is that YOU can say what God should do and what He shouldn't.... because YOU know all things...

:rolleyes:

What did Satan do in the Bible that is worse than what God did?

Can you imagine if it was Satan who flooded the earth?

What did Satan do in the Bible that is worse than what God did?

Can you imagine if it was Satan who flooded the earth?
Some will say Global Warming flooded the world.

The Ice of the Ice Age melted as the temp warmed.

Mankind’s known world which was much smaller at that time flooded.

Forum List

Back