Dem Chris Murphy predicts ‘popular revolt’ if SCOTUS blocks gun proposals

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
“If the Supreme Court eventually says that states or the Congress can’t pass universal background checks or can’t take these assault weapons off the streets, I think there’s going to be a popular revolt over that policy,” he said.

Popular revolt?
By whom?
Led by whom?
Against whom?
With what objective?
With what means?

Sounds like an insurrectiony threat to me.

Imagine for a moment - and try to be honest - what you people who are about to make all kinds of excuses would say if the reversal of Heller, at al were imminent, and gun rights organization started talking about "popular revolt".

Popular revolt?
By whom?
Led by whom?
Against whom?
With what objective?
With what means?

Imagine for a moment - and try to be honest - what you people who are about to make all kids of excuses would say if the reversal of Heller, at al were imminent, and gun rights organization started talking about "popular revolt".
First thought is that these insurrection people will be unarmed. Just saying

Popular revolt?
By whom?
Led by whom?
Against whom?
With what objective?
With what means?

Imagine for a moment - and try to be honest - what you people who are about to make all kinds of excuses would say if the reversal of Heller, at al were imminent, and gun rights organization started talking about "popular revolt".
Sounds like conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism.

If a "popular revolt" of 50 angry liberals armed with purple rubber dildos showed up at my door and asked me to hand over my guns, I'd probably die laughing.
I wouldn't, but I'd be laughing all they way to Academy to buy a new box of 9mm.

another day, another demafascsit threatening the Supreme Court and insurrection if they don't rule how they like

Popular revolt?
By whom?
Led by whom?
Against whom?
With what objective?
With what means?

The Trannies will hit us with their purses.

Forum List

Back