Dem Congress-member Destroys Their Anti-Gun Ideology By Accident When Discussing Violent Illegals

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
This guy walked right into this.

He claims that they aren't willing to close the border just because one or two people commit something horrible.

Never mind the fact that he considers breaking immigration law is a BENEFIT that immigrants have the right to. He also says they don't use mass-punishment in anything else.

This guy thinks he's sounding intelligent, but in fact he just put both feet in his mouth.

The irony is that Democrats are doing exactly this exact thing when it comes to gun ownership.

Any thoughts.

Last edited:

He claims that they aren't willing to close the border just because one or two people commit something horrible.

Never mind the fact that he considers breaking immigration law is a BENEFIT that immigrants have the right to. He also says they don't use mass-punishment in anything else.

This guy thinks he's sounding intelligent, but in fact the just put both feet in his mouth.

The irony is that Democrats are doing exactly this exact thing when it comes to gun ownership.

Any thoughts.

We already know the DemoKKKrats' entire "gun control" act is fake (and always has been), because they were thrilled when it looked like Hunter Biden was going to get away with lying on a federal background check and illegally buying a handgun.

This guy thinks he's sounding intelligent, but in fact he just put both feet in his mouth.

Any thoughts.

Democrats have had supermajority control of California for decades now. Every ‘smart gun law’ possible is on the books.

Yet California has one of the highest gun violence rates in America.

It’s almost as if inanimate objects don’t murder people.

Democrats have had supermajority control of California for decades now. Every ‘smart gun law’ possible is on the books.

Yet California has one of the highest gun violence rates in America.

It’s almost as if inanimate objects don’t murder people.
The only time they focus on a shooter instead of the gun is when it's a white shooter.

Every other shooting is because of guns.

I think most of the causes have to do with what we see every day, be it lousy examples at school or in TV and movies.

We teach our kids to be assholes and we're shocked when they become assholes.

The only time they focus on a shooter instead of the gun is when it's a white shooter.

I think most of the causes have to do with what we see every day, be it lousy examples at school or in TV and movies.

Straight white with no link to Democrats to be more accurate.

They only focus on mass murderers now. I think they've all been white, or most of them anyway.
I'm still struggling to tie your OP together. It seems like two completely different subjects.

But it's not really the subjects that interest you, at all. It's because Max Frost (D) said something; OMG!

They only focus on mass murderers now. I think they've all been white, or most of them anyway.
I'm still struggling to tie your OP together. It seems like two completely different subjects.

But it's not really the subjects that interest you, at all. It's because Max Frost (D) said something; OMG!
Blacks are more often mass-shooters but you rarely hear about it because it doesn't fit the agenda.

When you hear about 18 people being shot in Chicago in a weekend, it's usually the same people or gangs doing the shooting.

Any thoughts.

He is a Pig.

Forum List

Back