Dem Strategist Tells CNN Host Harris Will Be 'Defining Herself' With Ad Spending So She Doesn't Need To Do Interviews

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
LOL

But the Dems are mewling over a debate Trump scheduled with Biden, and on ABC News.

Biden is gone after cratering in the first debate. Trump now has the go-ahead for his lawsuit against ABC News, and they [Dems] don't see a problem here.

LOL

But the Dems are mewling over a debate Trump scheduled with Biden, and on ABC News.

Biden is gone after cratering in the first debate. Trump now has the go-ahead for his lawsuit against ABC News, and they [Dems] don't see a problem here.

If the first Kamala ad I saw here was any indication of what the Democrats think is going to be a winning strategy then she's in deep trouble. She basically looks intently at the camera and states that she believes that Americans shouldn't have to work two jobs to pay their bills. She doesn't say how she's going to make that happen...nor does she say why the Biden/Harris administration hasn't done that for the last 3 1/2 years! I'm sorry but if you didn't know how to do something BEFORE...why would any rational person believe you're suddenly going to wake up and know how to do it now? My take on the ad is that she should be voting for the guy that actually DID make that happen!

LOL

Well, considering it worked for Biden in 2020 when he campaigned from his basement and considering the fact they replaced the president without her receiving a single vote, this shouldn't surprise anyone.

"Democracy".

I don't think I even need to tell anyone on here what posters on youtube are saying about the Wests outage regarding the theft of the Venezuelan election. It reminds me of the vitriol we heard from the Russian trolls and even Putin himself after Canada froze the accounts of some protesting truckers.

If CNN, MSNBC and others don't call this out on a daily basis, to basically force her to do an interview or risk their only means of outreach to the public; their fawning words. Well, it will just continue this way until eventually they will just tell Americans "no need to vote anymore, we are the presumptive winner of the election...again..."

Even Biden felt the heat and started to do interviews once the loyal, propaganda that passes for media turned on him. Trump has done many interviews and if I am him I agree to go on CNN, CBS, PBS and other hopefully fair-minded news outlet.

shocked.gif

Forum List

Back