'Demand destruction' is coming FAST — and it could wipe out WAY more than gas

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
I have a 10 x 10 pantry filled with food and water...get busy preparing for your own good....arm yourself stockpile meds get into the best physical shape that you can....a little investment in preparation each month will go a long way...just toss in a case of beans in the cart every shopping trip and a couple of jugs of water....

I have a 10 x 10 pantry filled with food and water...get busy preparing for your own good....arm yourself stockpile meds get into the best physical shape that you can....a little investment in preparation each month will go a long way...just toss in a case of beans in the cart every shopping trip and a couple of jugs of water....

People are about to find out what Klaus Schwab meant when he said you will own nothing and be happy .

Russia and the Ukraine are the bread and grain basket of the world...we will see food shortages and famine again in the world...
All this Joe has done in just one fucking year....unfuckingbelievable...
EB7CF081-5CE6-4E3C-BC49-D7BA54AE3EBB.jpeg

The left is going to love living like the homeless.

It would also be a good idea to start adjusting to alternative sources of energy. Nulcear and Hydro are alternatives until more green sources of energy take over.

OH and I saw an article yesterday that said no more meat in the stores.
Search this term —->

Beef is now a “Luxury Meat” and we are being warned to brace for one of the largest energy supply shocks we have ever seen​

It would also be a good idea to start adjusting to alternative sources of energy. Nulcear and Hydro are alternatives until more green sources of energy take over.

That way build back better wins, and by falling for it you make them rich and the last of humanity living like slaves who are allowed nothing.

I suggest you learn more about the green energy lies because it takes more to create green energy bs they are selling today than the old stuff we have now. It is a conditioned lie half the globe has fallen for and they keep falling for it.

That is not to say we don’t have issues we do , most are caused by god wanna be‘s the more they try a nd fix the more they destroy it.

It takes huge amounts of energy for this go green bs lies they spew, to make cars, batteries etc.

The lithium will kill the planet faster than any coal would.

Nuke plants lmfao yeah they are so safe they have to be buried hundreds of feet down . Get to close you can die from radiation yeah real safe.

Beef is now a “Luxury Meat” and we are being warned to brace for one of the largest energy supply shocks we have ever seen​

that’s what your going green is doing Lol. 🥴

C40E9BE0-6A71-4E05-B138-30903F641549.jpeg

This is the lovely build back better .

Last edited:
That way build back better wins, and by falling for it you make them rich and the last of humanity living like slaves who are allowed nothing.
Your longwinded spiel is just too irrational to answer. To begin with, I'm a Canadian and 'build back better' is meaningless to me.
If you have some rational point to debate with what I've said, make your point without going off on a wild rant.
Hydro and Nuclear are sources of energy that can get the world away from much of the demand for petroleum based energy. The development of green energy sources is highly successful in 'socially' responsible countries.

Liberals aka greenies are against both nuclear and hydro

but I applaud you as a liberal for bucking the trend

Liberals aka greenies are against both nuclear and hydro

but I applaud you as a liberal for bucking the trend
America's domestic politics sh-tfight is of no interest to me. I take what I see as a responsible position, regardless of what Americans think.

That which is considered hard left to Americans is usuallly quite middle of the road to the rest of the world.

Discuss issues with me rationally or just don't bother. I don't have any time left for extremism.

Yep...
I finally got through to the Wife about the need to get prepared.
It was a combination of things that opened Her eyes. First being the fact that everything I've warned Her about over the last 30 years of marriage has come true. From illegal immigration to the scamdemic.
And the fact that She's seeing things now that She cant deny.
We now have 9 months worth of long term storage food,15 five gallon water jugs we rotate from Ozarka,thinking about upping that to 25, and a shitload of ammo.
Making up our go bags now.
She even asked If I was sure I had enough ammo.😍

Forum List

Back