Democrat Carl Levin warned everyone as Rightwingers said "Bring it on!"

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

Now families of military heroes killed in action suffer. Remenber the people who said, wrote, and posted onlone that the shutdown would be no big deal ala tbe sequester. :evil:

Last edited:
Isn't that Democrat party filled with such sweet and caring elected jerks, I mean people?

they have dumped on half the people in this country because you wouldn't bow down to their demands and now they are USING our veterans and their families to spread more of their hate

the Democrat party are NOT YOUR FRIEND if you didn't vote for them or if you DEFY THEM..
wake up people

Last edited:

Now families of military heroes killed in action suffer. Remenber the people who said, wrote, and posted onlone that the shutdown would be no big deal ala tbe sequester. :evil:

you are such a tool. that was an executive decision to not pay them. the gop has zero control over that. that is 100% obama.

you are such a tool. that was an executive decision to not pay them. the gop has zero control over that. that is 100% obama.

Yep. And the HOUSE had to step in and correct OBAMA...See...Obama forgets there is a Constitution, and separation of powers.

The guy thinks he's a King/Dictator.

I find it interesting that 6 months to a year ago, the GOP was suggesting they would shut down the government if they had to, even before they passed the sequester.

I also find it interesting that the GOP was basically celebrating in the streets when the shutdown happened. Many of them tweeted about how great it was.

Now? The government has been shut down for 8 days, and the Republicans are realizing how much it's pissing people off, so they're trying to shift the blame onto the Dems.

Sorry, but I have a memory, and if there are things that I want to look up to verify, I can do a quick Google search for it to find out the truth, rather than depend on the senseless spew that is sent out on the FAUX Nooze airwaves daily.

Like I said, the elections next year are going to be interesting. The GOP has basically wrote the attack ads that are going to be used against them.

I mean shit......................this shutdown is pissing off even some of the older Republicans.

Who is most responsible for this? At the top is Ted Cruz, followed by the Tea Party Republicans, and final blame rests with Boehner and the rest of the GOP.

Isn't that Democrat party filled with such sweet and caring elected jerks, I mean people?

they have dumped on half the people in this country because you wouldn't bow down to their demands and now they are USING our veterans and their families to spread more of their hate

the Democrat party are NOT YOUR FRIEND if you didn't vote for them or if you DEFY THEM..
wake up people

How's the less government working out for the RWrs?

wake up people

my government is working for me just fine...MY STATE is humming along
If they are relying on this Federal government, that is their problem and they can put the blame where it belongs, on the leader of this country, Obama

wake up people

If they are relying on this Federal government, that is their problem and they can put the blame where it belongs, on the leader of this country, Obama

Obama isn't the one that shut down the government, it was the teabaggers, Cruz and Boehner.

As far as telling people it's their problem if they rely on the Federal government? Well, personally, when I joined the U.S. Navy back in 1982, one of the perks that really appealed to me was that I could retire at 50 percent of my basic pay when I hit 20 years, which sounded like a really good deal to me, and I spent the next 20 years serving in combat zones, being deployed away from the U.S. for 6 months at a time, never living in a town more than 4 years, as well as all the other hassles that come with active service. I chose it as my career path, going along with the low pay that comes with it, because I thought the retirement would be good enough to live on.

Lots of good people gave 20 plus years of their life to the service of this country, believing that it was a solid plan for later.

They never envisioned that some idiot in Congress (Cruz and Boehner) would be pissed enough to shut down the government (and their pay).

A couple of years back when the teabaggers started talking about shutdowns, I decided to start saving as much money as I could, because their talk about a shutdown made me nervous, as I remember what it was like back in the 90's when they did this same trick and shut it down for 24 days. Lots of people had to go to Navy Relief to get money to pay rent, food and utilities.

Glad I decided to save up. However, if it goes over 2 months, I'm screwed.

wake up people

In other words "I am doing great living off of welfare, but it's Obama's fault for giving it to me!" :cuckoo:

Obama and Reid own the shutdown.

And the longer it goes on, the more the American people will come to know that this is the first President ever in the history of the country who has refused to negotiate with Congress over the debt limit.

And the longer it goes on, the more the American people will come to know that this is the first President ever in the history of the country who has refused to negotiate with Congress over the debt limit.

I've been listening to radio, reading a few articles throughout the past couple of days?

Belive me...they know who's responsible...and it isn't Republicans...

People are pissed that Obama and Reid would take their power this far to hurt them directly.

2014? Reid? Kiss the Senate goodbye.

WE Americans take a dim view of tyrants.

I've been listening to radio, reading a few articles throughout the past couple of days?

People are pissed that Obama and Reid would take their power this far to hurt them directly.

This is what happens when you listen to too much Rush and right wing propaganda, complete brainwashing.

Remember the GOP landslide that was suppose to happen in 2012? :lol:

wake up people

Its working out just fine.

The American people are getting a lesson in just how much of their government is unessential and unneeded.

When the President has to actively go out and find things that deliberately harm the ordinary citizen, this tells most thinking individuals that hey, despite a vindictive Executive, things aren't really all that bad.

I think that even the most disillusioned conservative in 2012 who couldn't bare to come out and vote for Romney is going to get up off their butt and help conservative candidates kick ass in 2014.

It's do or die time. We have to take the Senate.

I think that even the most disillusioned conservative in 2012 who couldn't bare to come out and vote for Romney is going to get up off their butt and help conservative candidates kick ass in 2014.

It's do or die time. We have to take the Senate.

This Republic is run under Tyranny...the left will take it out if we let them.

This is what happens when you listen to too much Rush and right wing propaganda, complete brainwashing.

WRONG ANSWER asswipe. That is 100% ME.

*Jackass*

Admin should really take a look at the Search Function

This has been covered and re-covered.

The House passed a bill that would have continued payments to Vets.
It's sitting on Harry's desk because he refuses to bring it to a vote

:eusa_hand:

[MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]
I find it interesting that 6 months to a year ago, the GOP was suggesting they would shut down the government if they had to, even before they passed the sequester.

I also find it interesting that the GOP was basically celebrating in the streets when the shutdown happened. Many of them tweeted about how great it was.

Now? The government has been shut down for 8 days, and the Republicans are realizing how much it's pissing people off, so they're trying to shift the blame onto the Dems.

Sorry, but I have a memory, and if there are things that I want to look up to verify, I can do a quick Google search for it to find out the truth, rather than depend on the senseless spew that is sent out on the FAUX Nooze airwaves daily.

Like I said, the elections next year are going to be interesting. The GOP has basically wrote the attack ads that are going to be used against them.

I mean shit......................this shutdown is pissing off even some of the older Republicans.

Who is most responsible for this? At the top is Ted Cruz, followed by the Tea Party Republicans, and final blame rests with Boehner and the rest of the GOP.

excellent post! :clap2:

:thewave:

Admin should really take a look at the Search Function

This has been covered and re-covered.

The House passed a bill that would have continued payments to Vets.
It's sitting on Harry's desk because he refuses to bring it to a vote

:eusa_hand:

Democrat Carl Levin warned FAMILY MEMBERS would suffer. GOP = BRING IT ON

:rofl:

Forum List

Back