Democrat Carl Levin warned everyone as Rightwingers said "Bring it on!"

I'm just a voter who tries to pay attention. I ask myself this simple question:

Would the government be shut down right now if Ted Cruz weren't elected to the Senate?

I think you have your answer to who is responsible.

Isn't that Democrat party filled with such sweet and caring elected jerks, I mean people?:doubt:

they have dumped on half the people in this country because you wouldn't bow down to their demands and now they are USING our veterans and their families to spread more of their hate

the Democrat party are NOT YOUR FRIEND if you didn't vote for them or if you DEFY THEM..
wake up people

How's the less government working out for the RWrs?
Its working out just fine.

The American people are getting a lesson in just how much of their government is unessential and unneeded.

When the President has to actively go out and find things that deliberately harm the ordinary citizen, this tells most thinking individuals that hey, despite a vindictive Executive, things aren't really all that bad.

Thats why the GOP is running around trying to put out political fires by passing and amending things to ease the pain and shame?

Families of dead military heroes say 'to hell with you'

using our vets this way is about as low as any of you can crawl

go whine to your toilet, maybe they'll listen to that type of ugly

The attitude toward government shutdown was based on past government shutdowns, this one is truly unique already.

Final comment.

The Associated Press-GfK survey released Wednesday attributes blame to all sides for the current standoff, while Congress receives an approval rating of just 5%.

WASHINGTON — Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Poll: Republicans get the blame in shutdown

Very low Stephanie.

I could almost see tears come to the eyes of John McCain when he spoke on the floor about this. I'm a Veteran. Fortunately my combat experience didn't result in death. I couldn't imagine my family being used as a political pawn if the worse had happened. I'd be rolling over in my grave for sure.

McCain, Levin Biden and quite a few others of these old geezers CAREER politicians should be FORCED out to pasture

they have sucked off us taxpayers long enough and their senility is now hurting us...

using our vets this way is about as low as any of you can crawl

go whine to your toilet, maybe they'll listen to that type of ugly

This is what the Tea Party piecemeal approach to funding government looks like. Fortunately for the families of those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, most of us will not keep our heads in the sand or up our asses like those susceptable to Steph-Infections.

Using veterans for political gain has been a rightwinger tactic since the days of tbe creation of the US military.

Very low Stephanie.

I could almost see tears come to the eyes of John McCain when he spoke on the floor about this. I'm a Veteran. Fortunately my combat experience didn't result in death. I couldn't imagine my family being used as a political pawn if the worse had happened. I'd be rolling over in my grave for sure.

Yes, Steph and tbe GOP House leadership should be ashamed. Stop the Tea Party piecemeal approach to funding government. Democratic Senator Carl Levin predicted this exact scenario...and the Tea Party led lynch party shouted "bring it on!" :evil:

Very low Stephanie.

Yes, Steph and tbe GOP House leadership should be ashamed. Stop the Tea Party piecemeal approach to funding government. Democratic Senator Carl Levin predicted this exact scenario...and the Tea Party led lynch party shouted "bring it on!" :evil:

see ya bye, your threads and you are allowed to be nothing but ugly:eusa_hand:

no more for me

Final comment.

The Associated Press-GfK survey released Wednesday attributes blame to all sides for the current standoff, while Congress receives an approval rating of just 5%.

WASHINGTON — Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Poll: Republicans get the blame in shutdown

The powers behind the rightwing movements have wanted to kill regulation and the government behind it for ages. They have won a few battles with this approval rating

Admin should really take a look at the Search Function

This has been covered and re-covered.

The House passed a bill that would have continued payments to Vets.
It's sitting on Harry's desk because he refuses to bring it to a vote

:eusa_hand:

Democrat Carl Levin warned FAMILY MEMBERS would suffer. GOP = BRING IT ON

How very insightful of the demo-rat.

The families suffer because the demo-rat wouldn't vote to support them
= PIECE OF SHIT

I'm just a voter who tries to pay attention. I ask myself this simple question:

Would the government be shut down right now if Ted Cruz weren't elected to the Senate?

I think you have your answer to who is responsible.

What you should be asking yourself is:

Would we be in $7 trillion in more debt right now if Barack Obama weren't elected president?

I think the answer is quite obvious.

Forum List

Back